View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #66
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 304149 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

The people of this board are my friends. We know each other, we hang and bond through mutual association. We share a common passion. We share roots and shared experiences.

I get more rep from putting you worthless trolls in your proper place than anything else. If you'd respect us, you'd get it in return. But as it is, your continued attempts to insult and belittle our team and it's fans will be met with fire accordingly. If you can't stand the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen. And quit crying about it when you ask for the attention. It's pathetic.

I could have sworn that trolls were impervious to 'insults'. It is the reason for your existence on this board. "Don't flatter yourself" when I tell it like it is. You constantly beg for it, like a little dog whimpering for it's chew toy.

Have a nice day and all that jazz.