View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #64
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Expalin again how I bandwagon for a team that went 2-14 before the move? This one always makes me laugh. Oh and don't flatter yourself I post on allot of rival boards.
While I give you credit for being a Houston Oilers fan before they became the inbred children of Uranus, you are the very definition of the term "bandwagon fan". You grew up in San Francisco, home of a historic NFL team, but root for a team in another city. It meant nothing to you to see the team move and basically destroy it's past identity, because you have always only been a fan from afar.

You lack any credibility to understand being a fanatic for the hometown team, living and breathing the team with your fellow tribe members, attending all home games, staying until 0:00 of every game regardless of the score.

You will never understand what "Houston proud" means and the bond it creates between local fanatics.

Did you find the columbia blue to be pretty so you chose them? I will never understand the nature of bandwagon fans, but I don't need to comprehend them, simply because I could care less. I've dealt with bandwagon Cowboy fans my whole life, and you are no different than them. Pud Adams could screw the fans of Neckville and it would still mean nothing to you, because you blindly bandwagon whatever team and city the fat slug changes to. I'm starting to realize that you are really a fan of the owner as much as a fan of the franchise.

Go ahead with your little retort. The flattery is all you, being a troll that likes everyone to pay you some attention. Why else would you constantly troll other teams' sites? Crying for attention is the obvious answer.