View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #60
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
If I had any respect for a bandwagon troll, I'd bother to respond to Blazing Anus. But I don't, so I won't. Dude lives to troll this board. I think it's a personality disorder or something equally whack, evidenced by his quick rush to defend the slimeball Adams and the other inbred children from Uranus troll.

Expalin again how I bandwagon for a team that went 2-14 before the move? This one always makes me laugh. Oh and don't flatter yourself I post on allot of rival boards.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote