View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #55
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly confident that the Giants did not leave a huge debt to tax payers. Bud Adams left us a debt that came from taking out our beloved "pin-ball machine scoreboard" to add 10,000 more seats. Then he bailedl... Who got stuck with that bill? Taxpayers of Harris County.
You are 100% correct about Bud taking the city hostage and the city told him to screw himself . He wanted to use Nashville for leverage and his bluff was called . Bud never could understand why he was the most despised man in the city .

We are told to get over it but does anyone think that VY was drafted for any other reason than Bud wanted to stick it to Houston again . Now VY has come apart like a cheap rug and set the Titans back in the QB dept ... that's funny .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote