View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #48
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Earn a team?

Your a hairsbreadth away from losing a second team from your city.Certainly a prime candidate for a new LA franchise.

Yeah, this makes plenty of sense seeing that the Texans are a BILLION DOLLAR FRANCHISE HERE IN HOUSTON! Makes even more sense to move the Texans to LA when the OWNER IS A HOUSTONIAN! Be lucky you bunch of hillbillies even have a team in your not-even-mid-market city. You necks should be tooting your XXX bottles everyday that your owner is an *****. Otherwise, you'd have what to root for on Sunday? Oh, I forgot, you guys do have a hockey team-Bwahahahahaha!