View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #46
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1064 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

How about this one for a grand hypothetical:

Sage is pretty much gone after this season. There is no way the Texans FO can hold onto him another offseason without losing all possible trade value for him. VY seems to be wearing out his welcome in Hillbilly country. Maybe a change of scene, sayyy, bringing him home to Houston where he has a greater support system will do him some good. Now, I know I'm just talking out of my arse, but it seems like the best thing for both teams. The Titans get a stable and ready QB with plenty of experience. The Texans get the hometown favorite that can surely put more butts in the seats even though his is on the bench for the time being. VY gets to backup Schaub for the time being while he settles his life and career down, and then gets to compete for the starting job. I believe Kubes is what he needs to be a successful QB. This is just a hypothetical because I know the contracts would have to be worked out, but you never know!