View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #40
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
That's awesome that you watch for today. However, a teams history is their history which you seem to want to bring up about the Texans very short history....

Disagree about McNair... I thought he played well coming out of the gate and played well for an extended period of time... You may or may not rememeber that we were able to see him in person a few times ourselves... Also, he wasn't drafted as "the Savior". Some thought he was a 'reach' coming from tiny little Alcorn State although also picked #3. VY on the other hand came from a big program, led them to a National Championship and was supposed to the "sure thing"....
Just think if we do take VY and the Saints take Reggie and the Titans take Mario .

KVB , Fat Albert , whoever , and Mario would be one of those DL with a nickname .