View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #37
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
Bill... so what? I watch the came for the present. Not for the past. Week 1 everyone is undefeated. We could go 14-2 or 8-8 or 5-11... I'll still buy tickets. I don't watch for trophies. Hope of a trophy, yes, but primarily I watch for the love of the game and the possibility of winning it all. It's a beautiful thing. I've got 10 years of memories which I treasure... so I understand your outrage at the Oilers making the move. You feel robbed. It's like they took your memories. I get it. I feel the pain. I can't offer you empathy for I have none but I can sympathize.

As for Vince Young? Well McNair wasn't much good until he was in the league several years but it ain't looking all that good. As for right now I guess I'll just cling to undefeated and 1st place... maybe something will shake loose for the Titans... being 2-0 is a lot of pressure.
That's awesome that you watch for today. However, a teams history is their history which you seem to want to bring up about the Texans very short history....

Disagree about McNair... I thought he played well coming out of the gate and played well for an extended period of time... You may or may not rememeber that we were able to see him in person a few times ourselves... Also, he wasn't drafted as "the Savior". Some thought he was a 'reach' coming from tiny little Alcorn State although also picked #3. VY on the other hand came from a big program, led them to a National Championship and was supposed to the "sure thing"....