View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #35
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
48 years. 1 Super Bowl Appearance. 1 yard short..... 'Nuff said.

At a boy Dud Adams.. PS how's that VY pick working out for you??? Karma, it's a mother bisquit!!!
Bill... so what? I watch the game for the present. Not for the past. Week 1 everyone is undefeated. We could go 14-2 or 8-8 or 5-11... I'll still buy tickets. I don't watch for trophies. Hope of a trophy, yes, but primarily I watch for the love of the game and the possibility of winning it all. It's a beautiful thing. I've got 10 years of memories which I treasure... so I understand your outrage at the Oilers making the move. You feel robbed. It's like they took your memories. I get it. I feel the pain. I can't offer you empathy for I have none but I can sympathize.

As for Vince Young? Well McNair wasn't much good until he was in the league several years but it ain't looking all that good. As for right now I guess I'll just cling to undefeated and 1st place... maybe something will shake loose for the Titans... being 2-0 is a lot of pressure.

Last edited by Bipolar The Titan; 09-18-2008 at 01:57 PM.
Bipolar The Titan is offline   Reply With Quote