View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #30
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

what I mean is that if the Texans won the Super Bowl people Texans as a people would forget about all these old wounds. I'm not trying to be an ass, and I'm not necessarily trying to make an assumption but I know by my own experience that winning heals wounds. You guys seem stuck in the past and the Texans, well, they leave a bit more to be desired. They aren't really delivering. Wouldn't you suppose you wouldn't be so bitter about the whole deal if the Texans were a serious force in the AFC? Say they win that elusive ring... I can't imagine that too many in Houston would still be grinding an axe.