View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #24
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
actually, my friend here has been a loyal Oilers fan since forever. He's from Ontario so excuse his "I'm a arsecavern and proud of it persona"... but you know, you could tell this actual game attending season ticket holder that and get away with it... it really depends on how narrow the definition of "involved" is though.

Making assumptions can make one look a bit silly. 'buoy isn't even American.
Then he should'nt come to a Houston forum talking trash about a team he roots for from Canada . He should tell us about the Canadian Football League and how he watched Warren Moon when he was in the CFL and not talk about the Oilers unless it was the Edmonton hockey team .