View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008   #23
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
I think the fact that you're bragging about your 8-8 record speaks volumes... if you're a good boy, and eat all your vegetables, perhaps one day you guys might actually finish a season with a winning record (okay, yeah, probably not... but don't be afraid to dream big).

Yeah, yeah... Bud is Satan. If I don't live in Houston I couldn't possibly know how badly Bud screwed you guys... yadda yadda yadda....snore. Wake me up when you're done whining. Note to Houston: If you act like a bunch of bitches, don't be shocked when someone bends you over.

And really, shouldn't you be bitching about the sorry franchise you have now rather than yet and still, complaining about losing ours.
http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/16/2100256/Ian.mp3