View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008   #7
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: In honor of Texans-Titans week....

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
I think the fact that you're bragging about your 8-8 record speaks volumes... if you're a good boy, and eat all your vegetables, perhaps one day you guys might actually finish a season with a winning record (okay, yeah, probably not... but don't be afraid to dream big).

Yeah, yeah... Bud is Satan. If I don't live in Houston I couldn't possibly know how badly Bud screwed you guys... yadda yadda yadda....snore. Wake me up when you're done whining. Note to Houston: If you act like a bunch of bitches, don't be shocked when someone bends you over.

And really, shouldn't you be bitching about the sorry franchise you have now rather than yet and still, complaining about losing ours.
1. We're not that sorry ... that's the point .

2. F$%^$^ ck Bud ... I'm glad he's gone . He's like the Pirates and Barry Bonds . They'd rather lose without him than win with him . Bud was and still is more worried about money than winning .

3. The one saving grace for your franchise is Jeff Fisher ... a top 3 coach in this league . VY may end up screwing him out of his year .

4. Oh how does VY over Mario look now ... Bud should have gone with the local boy . He could have traded back to get him but noooooo ... I'll show Houston . Nothing like a QB with a 6 test score having a meltdown .

5. So ... do you really know anything about the Oilers ? Have you shook Earl's hand ? Did you watch McNair's first NFL action against the Lions or have an Oiler playoff party or you just a pretender who's been involved with the NFL for 10 years ?