View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008   #18
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Why don't we have ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It may or may not dawn on you that half our city is still without power including me. So I really don't have a lot of energy to waste talking smack to the Inbred Children of Uranus
Hey I am just trying to lighten the mood. You or I can not change the power situation so why not throw a couple jabs at a Titans fan?

Titans seem to be the plague when it comes to teams this season.

Jaguars and the OL being shot, Cinici being Cinci and now the Texans being hit by a tornado.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote