Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013 (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99926)

Wolf 04-27-2013 06:27 PM

Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
They are doing this series again.

91-100 is coming on after the draft

100 Dennis Pitta
99 Trent Williams
98 MJD
97 Heath Miller
96 Dashon Goldson
95 Max Unger
94 Daryl Washington
93 Anquan Boldin
92 Gerald McCoy
91 Troy Polamalu

Wolf 04-27-2013 07:16 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Showing MJD likes to drop shoulder and deliver the blow...all I can say is "not this year or it is a penalty" (in 2nd and 3rd level)

TexansBull 04-27-2013 07:26 PM

Chris Johnson must be embarrassed to be ranked below Tebow.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Wolf 04-27-2013 07:59 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
There is the list updated

Respect on some of the guys Troy played 7 games
MJD got respect also on his unfortunate injury filled season

Lucky 04-28-2013 03:09 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Dennis Pitta is the 100th best player in the NFL? I guess Owen Daniels must be in the top 90.

eriadoc 04-29-2013 10:15 AM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Boldin should be better than 93.

BigBull17 04-29-2013 03:55 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
I will check it out but these lists are largely a joke. I remember when McNabb was top 100 his last year or second to last year. Was sad.

Maddict5 04-30-2013 09:15 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
I always wonder how they vote for this. I thought I read somewhere that they just ballot players on their top 20 as top 100 would be too lengthy and get the results from that but I highly doubt anybody would have dennis pitta in the top 20 of anything other than TE's

The Pencil Neck 04-30-2013 09:30 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maddict5 (Post 2159935)
I always wonder how they vote for this. I thought I read somewhere that they just ballot players on their top 20 as top 100 would be too lengthy and get the results from that but I highly doubt anybody would have dennis pitta in the top 20 of anything other than TE's

Apparently, you're mistaken.

thunderkyss 04-30-2013 09:35 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf (Post 2158470)
Showing MJD likes to drop shoulder and deliver the blow...all I can say is "not this year or it is a penalty" (in 2nd and 3rd level)

Unless he wears the crown of his helmet on his shoulder, it won't be a penalty.

TexansSeminole 05-02-2013 07:13 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Yea, so, Jacoby Jones just made this list at #88.

This program just lost all credibility.

Lucky 05-02-2013 07:26 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansSeminole (Post 2160623)
Yea, so, Jacoby Jones just made this list at #88.

This program just lost all credibility.

Dennis Pitta made it @100. Basically, all 22 starters for the Ravens will be on this list.

TexansSeminole 05-02-2013 07:30 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky (Post 2160627)
Dennis Pitta made it @100. Basically, all 22 starters for the Ravens will be on this list.

Just insane. They have Jacoby Jones higher than Anquan Boldin and Percy Harvin. Does that make any sense?

I don't know if they really poll players on this, but even if they do, does that make it any more legitimate? I remember watching Hard Knocks and Tannehill didn't even know which teams were in which division, nor did he know what conference certain teams belonged to.

It's a nice idea, but is clearly flawed.

thunderkyss 05-02-2013 08:01 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexansSeminole (Post 2160628)
Just insane. They have Jacoby Jones higher than Anquan Boldin and Percy Harvin. Does that make any sense?


It's a nice idea, but is clearly flawed.

I didn't get to watch it, but I really think he was the MVP of the Super Bowl & should have been Baltimore's MVP throughout the play offs.

But if the players think Jacoby is one of this years top 100....... maybe we're just being petty.

b0ng 05-02-2013 08:02 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Remember when little known Packers fullback John Kuhn made the top 100 at like #100 or #99? Good times.

thunderkyss 05-02-2013 08:09 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
For some reason, there is no #88

TexansSeminole 05-02-2013 08:10 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderkyss (Post 2160637)
I didn't get to watch it, but I really think he was the MVP of the Super Bowl & should have been Baltimore's MVP throughout the play offs.

But if the players think Jacoby is one of this years top 100....... maybe we're just being petty.

Perhaps, but it's hard to see the logic in Jacoby Jones over Percy Harvin and Anquan Boldin, or really any of the guys above him. Even Dennis Pitta.

eriadoc 05-02-2013 08:10 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thunderkyss (Post 2160637)
I didn't get to watch it, but I really think he was the MVP of the Super Bowl & should have been Baltimore's MVP throughout the play offs.

But if the players think Jacoby is one of this years top 100....... maybe we're just being petty.

Anquan Boldin was clearly the better WR all year long and even in the playoffs.

Wolf 05-02-2013 08:18 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
90 Percy Havin
89 Cameron Wake
88 Jacoby Jones
87 Bernard Pollard
86 London Fletcher
85 Charles Woodson
84 Steve Smith
83 Lance Briggs
82 Logan Mankins
81 Colin Kaepernic

Will watch the video now and edit accordingly

TexansSeminole 05-02-2013 08:20 PM

Re: Nfl Network:Top 100 players of 2013
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf (Post 2160649)
90 Percy Havin
89 Cameron Wake
88???
87 Bernard Pollard
86???
85 Charles Woodson
84 Steve Smith
83 Lance Briggs
82 Logan Mankins
81 Jacoby Jones


Will watch the video now and edit accordingly

88 = Jacoby Jones
86 = London Fletcher
81 = Kaepernick
90 = Percy Harvin


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger