Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New to the site (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99896)

revan 04-27-2013 06:24 AM

New to the site

Sup guys new here, I have made a couple of posts already but wanted to introduce myself in the right section. I post frequently in the official MB. Got no problems but sometimes it gets slow, I notice the traffic here is fast so thought I'd join.

I have also bought tickets for games from season ticket holders so I want to see if that can be done here too.

I don't like personal attacks, unless another teams fan attacks another Texan fan, then it's on, don't care if I get banned. Looking forward to posting more and making new MB friends.

The Pencil Neck 04-27-2013 04:40 PM

Re: New to the site

Welcome to the board, man.

I used to be over on the HT.com board but they pissed a lot of us off several years ago and I migrated over here with a bunch of the other regulars from over there.

I don't ever go over there anymore and haven't for years.

Vinny 04-27-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revan (Post 2157506)
Sup guys new here, I have made a couple of posts already but wanted to introduce myself in the right section. I post frequently in the official MB. Got no problems but sometimes it gets slow, I notice the traffic here is fast so thought I'd join.

I have also bought tickets for games from season ticket holders so I want to see if that can be done here too.

I don't like personal attacks, unless another teams fan attacks another Texan fan, then it's on, don't care if I get banned. Looking forward to posting more and making new MB friends.

welcome aboard. Just remember that Billy, don't be a hero isn't just a song from the 70's.

revan 04-28-2013 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck (Post 2158140)
Welcome to the board, man.

I used to be over on the HT.com board but they pissed a lot of us off several years ago and I migrated over here with a bunch of the other regulars from over there.

I don't ever go over there anymore and haven't for years.

I noticed there are a lot of people that used to post over there here now. That's cool.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 2158186)
welcome aboard. Just remember that Billy, don't be a hero isn't just a song from the 70's.

Lol not trying to be a hero, just got everyone's back here. Thanks for the welcome.

Showtime100 04-28-2013 04:21 PM

Welcome revan. :texflag:

I would think you will see many ticket opportunities as the season approaches and thoughout the season. Much luck!

I hope you enjoy your move here! :worldpeace:

brakos82 04-28-2013 04:23 PM

Welcome to our lair! :D

I will be your tour guide.

Please keep all hands, feet, and genitalia INSIDE the vehicle at all times.
:facepalm: Bill!

revan 04-28-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime100 (Post 2158860)
Welcome revan. :texflag:

I would think you will see many ticket opportunities as the season approaches and thoughout the season. Much luck!

I hope you enjoy your move here! :worldpeace:

Can't wait, to start shopping for tickets, thanks bro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 2158861)

Lol will do sir. :fostering:

Texan_Bill 04-28-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brakos82 (Post 2158861)

WTH brakos? I had nothing to do with this!!!Funny tho and welcome aboard Revan!

revan 04-28-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2158927)
WTH brakos? I had nothing to do with this!!!Funny tho and welcome aboard Revan!

Thanks brother

Dread-Head 04-29-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Welcome aboard...now get a haircut ya hippie.

:jk:

Playoffs 04-29-2013 12:34 PM

Welcome to the site. :logo:

Dread-Head 04-29-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2159156)

Meet Playoffs. He's a friend of Coach Jim Mora. :kitten: (whispering) We're not supposed to talk about him...

revan 04-29-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 2159148)
Welcome aboard...now get a haircut ya hippie.

:jk:

Lol, sunshine??????

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2159156)

Thanks brother

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 2159182)
Meet Playoffs. He's a friend of Coach Jim Mora. :kitten: (whispering) We're not supposed to talk about him...

:texflag::texflag:

tru80texan 04-30-2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

I know you!! Lol!

Good seeing you over here. I'll be honest, my timeout from HTMB was a blessing in disguise. This place is a lot more informative w/ members that attempt to have knowledgeable discussions as opposed to acting as if the Texans have no faults & all is well all of the time. The mods over here also seem to have a bit more sense & don't act like dictators that are itching to suspend accounts at every opportunity. It's gotten to be a complete joke & silly over there as you can't write much of anything w/out getting a warning, infraction, or suspension. Needless to say, I prefer it over here but still visit over there keeping in mind that I'm entering a place that treats adults as if they are children & the mods/ dictators have their fingers on the suspension trigger. Next time I'm going to tell you how I really feel! Lol!

I think you will like it over here & it's good to see you. Enjoy!

badboy 04-30-2013 08:35 PM

Quote:

Welcome!
Quote Revan, naver more

revan 05-02-2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tru80texan (Post 2159630)
I know you!! Lol!

Good seeing you over here. I'll be honest, my timeout from HTMB was a blessing in disguise. This place is a lot more informative w/ members that attempt to have knowledgeable discussions as opposed to acting as if the Texans have no faults & all is well all of the time. The mods over here also seem to have a bit more sense & don't act like dictators that are itching to suspend accounts at every opportunity. It's gotten to be a complete joke & silly over there as you can't write much of anything w/out getting a warning, infraction, or suspension. Needless to say, I prefer it over here but still visit over there keeping in mind that I'm entering a place that treats adults as if they are children & the mods/ dictators have their fingers on the suspension trigger. Next time I'm going to tell you how I really feel! Lol!

I think you will like it over here & it's good to see you. Enjoy!

Dude I was wondering what had happened to you. Good to see you here. I haven't had any problems over, I just don't like how one can't mention the name of anyone that is not a Texan in the bullpen. I can understand starting a thread about a non Texan player but just throwing a name, that's getting too serious for a message board.

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy (Post 2159886)
Welcome!
Quote Revan, naver more

Thanks buddy.

Say Watt 05-02-2013 02:57 AM

I like the name. Do you happen to be. KOTOR fan?

Welcome to the board!

revan 05-02-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Say Watt (Post 2160407)
I like the name. Do you happen to be. KOTOR fan?

Welcome to the board!

Thanks, and yes KOTOR is my favorite Star Wars game. The storyline is awesome.

ASidd_1990 05-02-2013 08:15 PM

Welcome to the board!

Say Watt 05-02-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revan (Post 2160615)
Thanks, and yes KOTOR is my favorite Star Wars game. The storyline is awesome.

Agreed. Probably my favorite game of all time. Look forward to seeing you post around here.