This is my latest mock, sorry about the thread title my computer just went nuts. Any input is appreciated.
1. Keenan Allen Wr Keenan Allen
2. Kaseem Greene ILB/OLB Rutgers
3. John Jenkins Nt Georgia
3. Phillip Thomas S Fresno State
4. Chris Faullk OT LSU
5. William Gholston DE Michigan State
6. Quanterus Smith OLB Western Kentucky
6. Marquess Wilson Wr Wash. St
7. Lucas Reed TE New Mexico
Over all very good. Not a Jenkins fan but if you exchange B. Williams I'd jump. First two are scary good & more importantly could be there. I was big fan of Q until he got hurt but here's a prediction...someone will gamble on him much higher than 6th even if he rides the bench a year (which I do not think he will have to.)
If I could get Allen, Greene and WIlliams the heck with the remainder of draft. chuckle.
Link to Allen's postponed Pro day to Hometown day April 9th after straining his PCL.
1. Allen, if healthy this is a great pick but the knee injury worries me.
2. Green, I don't know alot about him but he seems a bit undersized for a 3-4, he looks more like a 4-3 OLB or MLB.
3. Jenkins, not bad I could live with this pick.
3. Thomas, good pick IF he's available.
4. Faulk, there's better uninjured players available at OT.
5. Gholston, I like this pick. If he can add some weight he might become a good 3-4 DE.
6. Smith, depending on health issues this also might be a very good pick, but seems a little early.
6. Wilson, good low risk high reward pick, I've had him in my recent mocks as well.
7. Reed, again low risk and possibly high reward pick especially with his brother Brooks alread on the team.
If the draft fell this way I would be happy. Would probably like Brandon Williams in the 3rd more than Jenkins (like badboy), but overall not a bad draft.
I just cant see Jenkins on the board that deep ... those DT's will be gone in the first two rounds.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger