Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mock Draft Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - March (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98938)

EmDiggy 03-01-2013 06:03 PM

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

FBGP's March Mock Draft Video

Good evening Texans fans! Here's my March mock draft video

Enjoy!

Em

Lucky 03-01-2013 07:58 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

Wouldn't April 1st be a more appropriate day to unveil this mock?

Corrosion 03-01-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucky (Post 2130927)
Wouldn't April 1st be a more appropriate day to unveil this mock?

I was thinking the same thing .... :tiphat:

Not that Im going to click the link

SAMURAITEXAN 03-01-2013 09:08 PM

Em is working hard to get more click on Youtube. It is business you know, leave him alone.

beerlover 03-02-2013 02:28 AM

there is a small disclaimer in beginning signifying small school prospects only- FIW -he ends with his updated regular march mock & had Texans selecting Kevin Minter, ILB LSU.

It's actually quite good some guys I love Ty Powell he is my sleeper ILB for Texans. Good work :fingergun:Em

EmDiggy 03-02-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerlover (Post 2130989)
there is a small disclaimer in beginning signifying small school prospects only- FIW -he ends with his updated regular march mock & had Texans selecting Kevin Minter, ILB LSU.

It's actually quite good some guys I love Ty Powell he is my sleeper ILB for Texans. Good work :fingergun:Em

Thanks Beerlover! Yep, Mocks can get mundane so its always good to switch it up a bit. Especially using it as a way to introduce some of the small school guys that many may have not heard of yet. There's a lot of good ball players out there.

Playoffs 03-02-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN (Post 2130952)
Em is working hard to get more click on Youtube. It is business you know, leave him alone.

A one man Bleacher Report. :fingergun:

beerlover 03-02-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmDiggy (Post 2131030)
Thanks Beerlover! Yep, Mocks can get mundane so its always good to switch it up a bit. Especially using it as a way to introduce some of the small school guys that many may have not heard of yet. There's a lot of good ball players out there.

It is amazing to me having covered the draft now for a couple decades plus, even with interest at all time high levels, unprecedented coverage & access to prospects even most educated people really struggle with simple basic concepts. Hope your endeavor reaps you rewards for sharing insight. BL :wesmantexanfan:

EmDiggy 03-02-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerlover (Post 2131079)
It is amazing to me having covered the draft now for a couple decades plus, even with interest at all time high levels, unprecedented coverage & access to prospects even most educated people really struggle with simple basic concepts. Hope your endeavor reaps you rewards for sharing insight. BL :wesmantexanfan:

Preciate that Cap'n! Oh no doubt it will.. I've seen tremendous growth since 2007. The focus is different than those that create something just to work for someone. So, my competition is different than what some think. :cool:

AnthonyE 03-02-2013 04:15 PM

Em, nice work and I thank you for giving the small school prospects some coverage. It's nice to hear that your high on Dax, he's definitely a guy I'm excited to see at the next level.

EmDiggy 03-02-2013 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnthonyE (Post 2131088)
Em, nice work and I thank you for giving the small school prospects some coverage. It's nice to hear that your high on Dax, he's definitely a guy I'm excited to see at the next level.

Thanks Anthony! Next year you guys have Tim Flanders & Sincere... I think both are awesome talents as well.