Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   2013 Season Tix - 118 BB (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98809)

Bailee's Dad 02-22-2013 11:25 AM

2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Selling up to 4 end zone season tix in section 118, row BB for all 10 games, including 2 preseason games. Willing to sell 2 or all 4, but not 3. No parking included. $1,500 each ticket. IM or email me if interested.

Bailee's Dad 02-27-2013 08:44 AM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Price reduced to $1,400 per ticket. All 4 still available. IM or email me if interested.

Craig. 02-28-2013 02:08 PM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
What's the face value per ticket?

hollywood_texan 02-28-2013 07:05 PM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Price is $86.50 per game, or $865 for the entire season, for one seat.

Craig. 03-01-2013 06:57 AM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Go luck with that. lol

Damn scalpers

BullBlitz 03-01-2013 08:14 AM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Such tickets will available at meaningfully lower prices during the season. They have never sold for such a premium.

Besides, ths team is going downhill. The Colts are going to take back the division.

EllisUnit 03-03-2013 02:58 PM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BullBlitz (Post 2130752)
Such tickets will available at meaningfully lower prices during the season. They have never sold for such a premium.

Besides, ths team is going downhill. The Colts are going to take back the division.

Oh lord i wish you would just go blow luck and get it over with Bull.

Colts will not make the play-offs next season. Mark my words homie, plus its easy to go against what you say cause 9 out of 10 times you are wrong haha

Fred 03-03-2013 03:25 PM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig. (Post 2130737)
Go luck with that. lol

Damn scalpers

By "scalpers" you mean those who make items or services available for purchase; such as grocery stores, gas stations, furniture stores, car dealers, restaurants, and topless bars. They are all trying to sell for more than their cost.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BullBlitz (Post 2130752)
Such tickets will available at meaningfully lower prices during the season. They have never sold for such a premium.

Besides, ths team is going downhill. The Colts are going to take back the division.

They won't sell on this board or the official board for much of a premium. People here expect to get tickets at or below cost because they are fans or just because. Actual fans who are willing to pay a premium will be found on Craigslist or eBay or StubHub.

I am not sure what the premium for a full season is, but last year these tickets could be sold on a game by game basis for more than $1400 total - just the hassle of 10 sales instead of one. Even Jacksonville tickets got a nice premium above face. Next year Denver and NE will be big $$$, games against playoff teams Seattle and Indy will do very well.
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2131239)
Oh lord i wish you would just go blow luck and get it over with Bull.

Colts will not make the play-offs next season. Mark my words homie, plus its easy to go against what you say cause 9 out of 10 times you are wrong haha

I was concerned that Texans might go downhill. But after seeing BullBlitz's post I am certain the Texans are going to the SuperBowl! Excuse me, but now I am off to get a second mortgage so I can go to Vegas and bet everything on the Colts finishing under the number for season wins.

Craig. 03-07-2013 09:01 AM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred (Post 2131246)
By "scalpers" you mean those who make items or services available for purchase; such as grocery stores, gas stations, furniture stores, car dealers, restaurants, and topless bars. They are all trying to sell for more than their cost.

If a grocer, gas jockey, or furniture pitch man tried to sell me something for 40% over retail you're damn right I'd call them scalpers. I don't begrudge someone making a buck, I'm in sales, but that's just absurd and I hope he fails spectacularly.

Fred 03-07-2013 10:59 PM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Craig. (Post 2132454)
If a grocer, gas jockey, or furniture pitch man tried to sell me something for 40% over retail you're damn right I'd call them scalpers. I don't begrudge someone making a buck, I'm in sales, but that's just absurd and I hope he fails spectacularly.

Retail is the price available to general public walking in off the street. Face value for Texans tickets is wholesale price - only available to those who have gone to the effort and expense of establishing a business relationship (PSL ownership or season ticket holder for upper deck) with the Texans.

Good luck finding goods and services for less than a 40% markup. Most will be over 100%. That $1199 item at the furniture store - they probably paid the manufacturer closer to $300 than $400 for it. (But if the item isn't selling maybe you can get it after they mark it down to $599). It is not all profit - they have to pay salaries, rent, electric, and sponsor Little League teams.

Unless what you sell it very expensive I serious doubt that your full list price is less than 40% more than your wholesale price. I don't feel that makes you an absurd scalper even though you seem to think it does.

Craig. 03-08-2013 08:09 AM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Face.

Palm.

Bailee's Dad 03-10-2013 07:22 AM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
An offer has been accepted on 2 of the PSLs, so only 2 of the season tix are available now. Price reduced to $1,300 per season tix, or $6,750 for both PSLs, whichever sells first. PM or email me if interested.

Bailee's Dad 03-18-2013 09:51 PM

Re: 2013 Season Tix - 118 BB
 
Season tix sold. PSLs no longer available at this time. Thanks for looking.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger