Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Humorous interview with Watt (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98331)

badboy 01-30-2013 02:58 PM

Humorous interview with Watt
 
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9zav?u...houston-texans

Partial only : Houston Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt answered our regular list of random pop culture questions on Tuesday afternoon. Here’s what the Justin Bieber fan had to say.

SI.com: Celebrity crush?

Watt: Jennifer Aniston.

SI.com: Celebrity whose popularity annoys you?

Watt: Snooki.

SI.com: If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

Watt: Morgan Freeman.

SI.com: Song you hate the most?

Watt: That Friday song.

417Texan 01-30-2013 02:59 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy (Post 2118372)
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/d9zav?u...houston-texans

Partial only : Houston Texans defensive lineman J.J. Watt answered our regular list of random pop culture questions on Tuesday afternoon. Here’s what the Justin Bieber fan had to say.

SI.com: Celebrity crush?

Watt: Jennifer Aniston.

SI.com: Celebrity whose popularity annoys you?

Watt: Snooki.


:clap:
lol



SI.com: If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?

Watt: Morgan Freeman.

SI.com: Song you hate the most?






Watt: That Friday song.

:d::clap:

Playoffs 01-30-2013 04:08 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Good stuff, but I don't get how so many can get the answer to this wrong:

Quote:

SI.com: Best boy band of all time?
Quote:

Watt: NSYNC

Double Barrel 01-30-2013 04:56 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2118416)
Good stuff, but I don't get how so many can get the answer to this wrong:

Quote:

SI.com: Best boy band of all time?
Quote:

Quote:
Watt: NSYNC

No doubt. Everyone knows the correct answer is The Beach Boys. :brando:

False Start 01-30-2013 08:18 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2118431)
No doubt. Everyone knows the correct answer is The Beach Boys. :brando:

Metallica... :littlelol:

Scooter 01-30-2013 08:30 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
i thought the boys were beastie.

Uncle Rico 01-30-2013 08:36 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
new kids on the block started this gangster ****, and thats the motherF'n thanks they get? nsync .. gtfoh.

ObsiWan 01-30-2013 10:02 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2118431)
No doubt. Everyone knows the correct answer is The Beach Boys. :brando:

Close, but....
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...cJudocdJv7XMMw

the correct answer is the BEATLES


...they were mere boys when they started...

powda 01-30-2013 11:37 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ObsiWan (Post 2118554)
Close, but....
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...cJudocdJv7XMMw

the correct answer is the BEATLES


...they were mere boys when they started...

It's kinda humorous hearing people say such human things when everyone holds them in such high regard. I remember reading an interview with paul mccartney (years after the fact) in which he basically said they hadnt had (paraphrasing) much sex when they got famous. When they blew up they didnt know what to do with all the women tripping over them. They WERE the original boy band. Dont be fooled by their acid evolution and the sterotype of the good old days. Girls were just as nuts back then as they are now and by all accounts the beattles cashed that check as much as they could...

Vance87 01-31-2013 12:49 AM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
THE CHIVE! No doubt he checks out the ladyfolk. Good man.

Malloy 01-31-2013 01:36 AM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooter (Post 2118525)
i thought the boys were beastie.

jup!

ChrisG 01-31-2013 06:41 AM

For those of u that dont know it, check out one of Watts favorite websites, The Chive. Has some awesome stuff on there.

deucetx 01-31-2013 08:28 AM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Not humorous but one of those awwww moments that make you cheer for a guy

First the video that led to the conclusion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=938Scds6fZA


And the conclusion:

http://i.imgur.com/Z3hwf9r.jpg

Playoffs 01-31-2013 08:50 AM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Dude is a straight up man.

We need some WWJJD bracelets.

chicagotexan2 01-31-2013 10:54 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2118416)
Good stuff, but I don't get how so many can get the answer to this wrong:





WRONG!!!! Color Me Badd is gangsta!! Ooooh oooooh oooh I wanna sex you up!

ThaShark316 02-01-2013 01:06 AM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Morgan Freeman narrating JJ Watt's sacks = glorious.

Dread-Head 02-01-2013 02:23 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2118431)
No doubt. Everyone knows the correct answer is The Beach Boys. :brando:

Cha...I think not. The Jackson Five. Joe Jackson like a blacksmith beating a piece of steel into a sword...LITERALLY beat his sons into the best "boy band" ever. I will give the Wilson brothers their due however. :tiphat:

Dread-Head 02-01-2013 02:26 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaShark316 (Post 2119094)
Morgan Freeman narrating JJ Watt's sacks = glorious.

Repped. I disagree young man because of your OBVIOUS understatement. What you've described there TRANSCENDS "Glorious" in the same way the Concord surpassed the Wright brother's original plane.

Double Barrel 02-01-2013 02:53 PM

Re: Humorous interview with Watt
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 2119293)
Cha...I think not. The Jackson Five. Joe Jackson like a blacksmith beating a piece of steel into a sword...LITERALLY beat his sons into the best "boy band" ever. I will give the Wilson brothers their due however. :tiphat:


That's true. The Jackson Five had it all. Melodies, dance moves, and a boy genius that wrote most of the music.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:21 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger