Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Mock Draft Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - Jan (2 rounds) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98265)

EmDiggy 01-28-2013 11:32 AM

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - Jan (2 rounds)

FBGP's Mock Draft Video - January

Good afternoon Texans fans! Here's my Mock Draft for January

Enjoy!

Em

beerlover 01-28-2013 12:17 PM

Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - Jan (2 rounds)

thanks for posting em will look forward to each installment as they say its a fluid process. Your two shocker picks are just that, think most would kick both out of first maybe even second rounds. I do like the positions addressed just not the players.

Speaking of players what do you think of Texans going Datone Jones in first & Quinton Patton in second, I see you have both as still available?

NCTexan 01-28-2013 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beerlover (Post 2117322)
thanks for posting em will look forward to each installment as they say its a fluid process. Your two shocker picks are just that, think most would kick both out of first maybe even second rounds. I do like the positions addressed just not the players.

Speaking of players what do you think of Texans going Datone Jones in first & Quinton Patton in second, I see you have both as still available?

I can't watch the video at the moment, mind sharing who he has us taking?

beerlover 01-28-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCTexan (Post 2117331)
I can't watch the video at the moment, mind sharing who he has us taking?

Minter in 1st & Terrance Williams in 2nd

badboy 01-28-2013 01:02 PM

Em if Texans get your two guys, I'll have to check obituaries to make sure I have not died and gone to Heaven. Enjoyed the read.

Steve

Dutchrudder 01-28-2013 01:03 PM

Wow, Tyrann Mathieu at #30? That's crazy dude. Eric Reid is the next pick, and would be ideal to replace Ed Reed when the time comes.

I sure would like to see Terrence Williams fall to the Texans in the 2nd. That would be a nice pick.

IDEXAN 01-28-2013 01:09 PM

Outstanding ! Disagree with quite a few of your picks, but the presentation was done well IMO.

EmDiggy 01-28-2013 01:53 PM

Thanks Gang! @Beerlover.. I watched him at the Senior Bowl in amazement at how huge he was.. Now keep in mind I watched him all season long at UCLA, but to see him up close is different. He could play an assortment of positions on the DL for you guys.

I do appreciat the feedback everyone.. I always tend to do my mocks as an "outside the box" style..

@Badboy - LOL!!

@Dutchrudder - I truly believe that Matheiu will be the wild card.. every year its some out of nowhere pick in Rd 1.. Its either him or a QB lol

thunderkyss 01-28-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy (Post 2117342)
Em if Texans get your two guys, I'll have to check obituaries to make sure I have not died and gone to Heaven. Enjoyed the read.

Steve

Agreed.

SAMURAITEXAN 01-29-2013 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmDiggy (Post 2117299)
FBGP's Mock Draft Video - January

Good afternoon Texans fans! Here's my Mock Draft for January

Enjoy!

Em

Minter! Nice pick Em!

Insideop 01-29-2013 02:48 PM

Have to agree with others here that if the Texans could get Minter and Williams that would be fantastic! I just don't see it happening at this point in time. But, a lot can change between now and draft day.