Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98081)

Hookem Horns 01-21-2013 02:31 PM

Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Just saw this on Facebook ..lol.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...61464278_n.jpg

Texecutioner 01-21-2013 02:41 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Sounds like a sore loser. I'm sure that embarrassed Welker a whole lot.


She should shut up as a player's wife.

Mr. Texan 01-21-2013 02:48 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
first brady's wife after the super bowl, now this.

patriots players wives sure don't know how to take a loss.

Thorn 01-21-2013 02:53 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Texan (Post 2113996)
first brady's wife after the super bowl, now this.

patriots players wives sure don't know how to take a loss.

Maybe so, but that doesn't take away from the fact that Ray Lewis has done the things he has. Frankly, I'm sick of hearing about him. As far am I'm concerned, he's joined the ranks of Tebow and P. Manning on my list of I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT YOU OR YOUR GODDAMNED LIFE ALL OVER MY GODDAMNED TV ASSWIPE!!!!

eriadoc 01-21-2013 03:01 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
At least when Tebow invoked God at every turn, he hadn't lived the life Ray Lewis has. We'll spend the next two weeks hearing about how great God is in Ray Lewis' eyes. Ugh.

StarStruck 01-21-2013 03:04 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Is there already a Football Wives reality show? If not, seems there are some potential characters lining up.

CretorFrigg 01-21-2013 03:14 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
His wife is right. I agree with her.

BUT, as the spouse of a public figure, it's better not to say some things.

Playoffs 01-21-2013 03:15 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
He didn't marry any of those baby-mommas, so she's wayyy off base. :kitten:

AJ-80 01-21-2013 03:17 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
now welker has to apologize, what an embarrassment.

PapaL 01-21-2013 03:54 PM

Patriot players sure do end up with some fine women. That's what I got from all this.

Texcore 01-21-2013 04:18 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Wow! How embarrassing for Welker. At least Brady's wife was heckled and berated for a while before she blew up.

Welker's just seems like a sore ***** of a loser. And then on top of it all, she is lying. Ray Lewis has never been married, lol.

Double Barrel 01-21-2013 04:42 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaL (Post 2114032)
Patriot players sure do end up with some fine women. That's what I got from all this.

ya think?

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/mp/wCxa82RDJsll.jpg

CretorFrigg 01-21-2013 04:44 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PapaL (Post 2114032)
Patriot players sure do end up with some fine women. That's what I got from all this.

I shouldn't have skipped any football practices in high school. :smiliepalm:

Mr teX 01-21-2013 05:41 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
She needs to shut her pie hole....she's mad b/c she knows the end is nye for her hubby in NE..

Thorn 01-21-2013 05:46 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by eriadoc (Post 2114001)
At least when Tebow invoked God at every turn, he hadn't lived the life Ray Lewis has. We'll spend the next two weeks hearing about how great God is in Ray Lewis' eyes. Ugh.

For me, football season is over with. I don't check NFLN for anything anymore, and the Seahawks are as dead as the Texans. I don't care one tiny bit about the Super Bowl now. Until free agency starts, I'm done with football except for the chatter on this board. Besides Ray Lewis and God, there is also Harbowl I that I don't want to hear about either.

GP 01-21-2013 05:50 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 2114129)
For me, football season is over with. I don't check NFLN for anything anymore, and the Seahawks are as dead as the Texans. I don't care one tiny bit about the Super Bowl now. Until free agency starts, I'm done with football except for the chatter on this board. Besides Ray Lewis and God, there is also Harbowl I that I don't want to hear about either.

This is exactly how I feel, I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

Football is over. It's now just a distant sound that I have muted out with other things. I don't even post here as much as I normally do.

So far, my work life has improved. My happiness is higher than it has been since late April. And my family seems happier. I think there might be some sort of connection here.... :thinking:

Texecutioner 01-21-2013 06:09 PM

Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 2114133)
This is exactly how I feel, I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

Football is over. It's now just a distant sound that I have muted out with other things. I don't even post here as much as I normally do.

So far, my work life has improved. My happiness is higher than it has been since late April. And my family seems happier. I think there might be some sort of connection here.... :thinking:

Hasn't football been over for you since the Texans lost to the Colts?

Playoffs 01-21-2013 06:23 PM

Re: Welker's wife
 
Ummm, okay. You win.

http://russellstreetreport.com/files..._crop_6501.jpg

AJ-80 01-21-2013 06:32 PM

Re: Welker's wife
 
2005 Miss Hooters. Gotta give Welker props

gg no re 01-21-2013 06:59 PM

Re: Welker's wife
 
Brent Musburger was right.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger