Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Gameday food (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97523)

amazing80 01-04-2013 03:57 PM

Gameday food
 
I decided we need a gameday food thread. Whats on the menu for tomorrows game?

Im making home made chili, mini weiners, suasage (gonna have some bear meet as well) cheese and crackers, plus home made cookie brownie, thats where you have a big cookie with brownie on top, YUM

amazing80 01-05-2013 12:34 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
guess no one eats, wtf :wadepalm:

EllisUnit 01-05-2013 02:53 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
I love me some Pizza Hutt and pepsi on gameday and nonday, tuesday as well, ok everday., But it is even better when watching my texans.

Goodwrench3 01-05-2013 02:57 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
Well, i I'll eat a Bread with cheese,drinking a soda named "Cini", very popular here in my city :texflag:

EllisUnit 01-05-2013 02:58 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodwrench3 (Post 2097104)
Well, i I'll eat a Bread with cheese,drinking a soda named "Cini", very popular here in my city :texflag:

hmmmm bread and cheese, are you watching polo ??? :kitten:

Goodwrench3 01-05-2013 03:09 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2097106)
hmmmm bread and cheese, are you watching polo ??? :kitten:

No! lol. Here in Brazil we always eat bread with chesse in breakfast,or in the afternoon!

EllisUnit 01-05-2013 03:13 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodwrench3 (Post 2097128)
No! lol. Here in Brazil we always eat bread with chesse in breakfast,or in the afternoon!

I know u arent watching polo, bad american humor i suppose :).

What time is it there anyways ?

Goodwrench3 01-05-2013 03:19 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2097133)
I know u arent watching polo, bad american humor i suppose :).

What time is it there anyways ?

Here are 19:20 pm

EllisUnit 01-05-2013 03:20 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodwrench3 (Post 2097137)
Here are 19:20 pm

yeah......we'll keep our conversations simple from now on :spin:

Goodwrench3 01-05-2013 03:23 PM

Re: Gameday food
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2097139)
yeah......we'll keep our conversations simple from now on :spin:

lol :texanbill:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger