Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Kubiak Presser: Caldwell and Dobbins Gametime Decision (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97465)

Vinny 01-02-2013 04:06 PM

Kubiak Presser: Caldwell and Dobbins Gametime Decision

G Antoine Caldwell & ILB Tim Dobbins (shoulder) didn't practice today. Kubiak said Dobbins is a game-time decision

- per scurf

Vinny 01-02-2013 04:12 PM

Re: Caldwell and Dobbins Gametime Decision

Kubiak at the podium just now... Danieal Manning may return kicks Saturday

Vinny 01-02-2013 04:33 PM

Dobbins has an ankle injury

Wolf6151 01-02-2013 04:56 PM

Does Caldwell have hemorroids from sitting on the bench to long?

amazing80 01-02-2013 05:21 PM

Re: Kubiak Presser: Caldwell and Dobbins Gametime Decision

Manning returning kicks is stupid, Martin has done nothing to prove he is a liability back there, and he is finally starting to show flashes, if wed stop holding

Now you wanna take our starting safety and force him to run around more, even though the defense has been a liability for the deep ball

:vincepalm: thats why Gary is a glorified OC, never gonna be good enough to be a legit HC

76Texan 01-02-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazing80 (Post 2095168)
Manning returning kicks is stupid, Martin has done nothing to prove he is a liability back there, and he is finally starting to show flashes, if wed stop holding

Now you wanna take our starting safety and force him to run around more, even though the defense has been a liability for the deep ball

:vincepalm: thats why Gary is a glorified OC, never gonna be good enough to be a legit HC

It's time to lay it all out on the line, bubba.
No holding back.

GP 01-02-2013 05:41 PM

I was hoping Kubiak would say that Gary Kubiak is listed as OUT, WILL NOT COACH.

And Marciano too.

Only then do we have a chance. Kubiak is laying out turd burgers like he's got a factory operating 24/7 cranking those bad boys out.

I ain't eating those turd burgers anymore. He needs to move up or move on. There's no in-between for me. Not now. Not tomorrow. Move UP or move ON.

Nawzer 01-02-2013 06:17 PM

McClain: Your thoughts on the Bengals this Saturday and your chances of winning?

Kubiak: Well John they're a tough team and they've got some great kids. Marvin does a great job of coaching them up, but you know ultimately it's on me John.

McClain: Uh..what's on you coach?

Kubiak: Oh I'm sorry. I thought we lost the game already.

EllisUnit 01-02-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 2095179)
I was hoping Kubiak would say that Gary Kubiak is listed as OUT, WILL NOT COACH.

And Marciano too.

Only then do we have a chance. Kubiak is laying out turd burgers like he's got a factory operating 24/7 cranking those bad boys out.

I ain't eating those turd burgers anymore. He needs to move up or move on. There's no in-between for me. Not now. Not tomorrow. Move UP or move ON.

Dude your signature picture cracks me up haha

CloakNNNdagger 01-02-2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf6151 (Post 2095153)
Does Caldwell have hemorroids from sitting on the bench to long?

No just a bad back from rolling over "dead."

GP 01-02-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nawzer (Post 2095200)
McClain: Your thoughts on the Bengals this Saturday and your chances of winning?

Kubiak: Well John they're a tough team and they've got some great kids. Marvin does a great job of coaching them up, but you know ultimately it's on me John.

McClain: Uh..what's on you coach?

Kubiak: Oh I'm sorry. I thought we lost the game already.

LMAO!

Buh-rilliant! OMG I laughed so hard. My neglected kids were just asking me why I am laughing so hard. LOL!

Oh boy, that was good. Rep your way if it lets me. I seriously thought you had pasted REAL presser comments until the punchline. Damn man.

CloakNNNdagger 01-02-2013 06:54 PM

Try to make Coach Joe useful. Put him on the field during punts and kickoffs and have him do the Macarena to the blaring loudspeaker music. The Bengals will be distracted into taking their eyes off the ball........or fall down laughing.:kitten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29G5XUAU-ZU

steelbtexan 01-02-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger (Post 2095230)
Try to make Coach Joe useful. Put him on the field and have him do the Macarena. The Bengals will be distracted into taking their eyes off the ball........or fall down laughing.:kitten:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29G5XUAU-ZU

Funny Stuff

MSR

Nawzer 01-02-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 2095228)
LMAO!

Buh-rilliant! OMG I laughed so hard. My neglected kids were just asking me why I am laughing so hard. LOL!

Oh boy, that was good. Rep your way if it lets me. I seriously thought you had pasted REAL presser comments until the punchline. Damn man.

Thanks man! In times like these you gotta laugh sometimes.