Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Dre says it best (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97452)

djohn2oo8 01-02-2013 01:05 PM

Dre says it best
 
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...35801924_n.jpg

ThaShark316 01-02-2013 01:06 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Pretty much.

MEGA SWATT 01-02-2013 01:23 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Catch the ball AJ:fingergun:

ajohnson80 01-02-2013 01:33 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Some truth in these comments. He's the only offensive player doing his job and the rest need to step it up.

It's definitely better than saying its the biggest game in Texans history. I hope to never hear a player say that again even if its true.

ATXtexanfan 01-02-2013 01:34 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
I hope he tells everyone that Saturday morning

rush2112mn 01-02-2013 01:41 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Dre says it best ......

DexmanC 01-02-2013 01:56 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Dre says what the theme of my sig has been saying for the last three seasons...

Surreal McCoy 01-02-2013 02:37 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DexmanC (Post 2094942)
Dre says what the theme of my sig has been saying for the last three seasons...

Except you've conveniently forgotten to update it this year....

Uncle Rico 01-02-2013 02:57 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Gonna be bittersweet to watch Dre finish his career in New England or Denver.

DX-TEX 01-02-2013 03:00 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy (Post 2094980)
Except you've conveniently forgotten to update it this year....

I was just thinking that....

Hervoyel 01-02-2013 03:38 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Good words but Dre left a touchdown on the field last week too.

GP 01-02-2013 03:42 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hervoyel (Post 2095062)
Good words but Dre left a touchdown on the field last week too.

He wasn't expecting the ball to have come down out of its lunar orbit at that moment. Let's be fair.

bckey 01-02-2013 04:04 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
This game is a game that Houston added to their playoff schedule by losing their last 2. The players should be enjoying the weekend off watching to see who is coming to their house. Instead they have to play the Bengals to get a chance to play the Patriots on the road with Gronk back. Its just hard to get excited at all about this game knowing that because of the way this Texans team played at the end of the season they put theirselves in such a gigantic hole that is near impossible to climb out. On top of that they gave our old nemesis Peyton and his Broncos a huge gift. And as a bonus they go ahead a give Tom Brady and the Patriots the #2 seed. Yep, that would be the NFL in Houston.

So as far I am concerned I could care less what any of the players or coaches on the Texans say. I don't care about this Bengals game either. Beating them proves nothing. Show us what you can do on the road against the Patriots and then the Broncos. Then talk.

Vinny 01-02-2013 04:19 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bckey (Post 2095102)
This game is a game that Houston added to their playoff schedule by losing their last 2. The players should be enjoying the weekend off watching to see who is coming to their house. Instead they have to play the Bengals to get a chance to play the Patriots on the road with Gronk back. Its just hard to get excited at all about this game knowing that because of the way this Texans team played at the end of the season they put theirselves in such a gigantic hole that is near impossible to climb out. On top of that they gave our old nemesis Peyton and his Broncos a huge gift. And as a bonus they go ahead a give Tom Brady and the Patriots the #2 seed. Yep, that would be the NFL in Houston.

So as far I am concerned I could care less what any of the players or coaches on the Texans say. I don't care about this Bengals game either. Beating them proves nothing. Show us what you can do on the road against the Patriots and then the Broncos. Then talk.

really good post

Wolf6151 01-02-2013 04:58 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
I hope he really said that to his teammates.

amazing80 01-02-2013 05:18 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf6151 (Post 2095154)
I hope he really said that to his teammates.

Yeah, I doubt it. Aj barely says anything and when he does its in the media, even the other players say he doesn't talk, does his job and goes home....then you have Matt, I gotta do better, Schaub trying to lead when no one believes in him and don't forget yoga master Arian who doesn't even eat meat, no person in the world will follow a guy who don't eat a good old American hot dog....bottom line is there is no true leader on offense, just a bunch of guys hoping the others step up

powda 01-02-2013 06:01 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by amazing80 (Post 2095167)
Yeah, I doubt it. Aj barely says anything and when he does its in the media, even the other players say he doesn't talk, does his job and goes home....then you have Matt, I gotta do better, Schaub trying to lead when no one believes in him and don't forget yoga master Arian who doesn't even eat meat, no person in the world will follow a guy who don't eat a good old American hot dog....bottom line is there is no true leader on offense, just a bunch of guys hoping the others step up

I have an issue with your post. Its not that I disagree with your conclusion, because I dont, it's just that hot dogs should never be used as a measuring stick for leadership skills...

amazing80 01-02-2013 06:15 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by powda (Post 2095190)
I have an issue with your post. Its not that I disagree with your conclusion, because I dont, it's just that hot dogs should never be used as a measuring stick for leadership skills...

:strangle:

Corrosion 01-02-2013 08:34 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by amazing80 (Post 2095167)
Yeah, I doubt it. Aj barely says anything and when he does its in the media,

I guess you've never been to a Texans practice .... and he didnt whoop Finnegan either .... :kitten:

DexmanC 01-02-2013 09:11 PM

Re: Dre says it best
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy (Post 2094980)
Except you've conveniently forgotten to update it this year....

I was hoping this team, under Kubiak, would prove me dead wrong.

Looks like the "Excuse Train" is still boarding well after 2009.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger