Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Blue Crew Tailgate vs Bengals Playoff (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97433)

Tedc 01-01-2013 08:53 PM

Blue Crew Tailgate vs Bengals Playoff

Well, we didn't get the number one seed but we didn't deserve it. It is time the Texans stand up or go home.

The Blue Crew will be having a playoff tailgate for the second year in a row. We will have some guests from Cincy and we plan on having the best tailgate of the year.

I am really looking forward to seeing everybody again.

So, WHACHABRINGIN'????!!!

SheTexan 01-02-2013 09:22 AM

Re: Blue Crew Tailgate vs Bengals Playoff

I'm ready Ted!! Disappointing we lost HFA, but, like you said, we didn't deserve it! It's on to kicking some "kitties" butts!!

Not quite sure what I'm gonna bring. Are we EVER gonna have a theme for our tailgates? Sure would make it easier to figure out what to cook.:)

Gma

silvrhand 01-02-2013 10:28 AM

I have a huge pot, and a burner, we could do a shrimp boil possibly :)

Dr2bKay 01-02-2013 10:45 AM

Can't wait for this game. Trying to snag a platinum pass to be there earlier. Last game to travel back to Houston for this season.

BIG TORO 01-02-2013 11:22 AM

Bringing something to cook for this game, not sure what yet.

TxDavid 01-02-2013 05:56 PM

Been sick since Sunday night and I might actually miss this game. Can't believe I just typed that, cause I haven't missed a game since 2003. Anyway, If I don't make it, the truck & equipment will be there so you guys are covered with that. I'm hoping to be recovered by Saturday. Damn you Texans for screwing up HFA!!! okImdone.....<sigh>

Texan_Bill 01-02-2013 07:38 PM

BullPenPhotos.... Andy, I will be sending you a PM shortly.

silvrhand 01-02-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 2095186)
Been sick since Sunday night and I might actually miss this game. Can't believe I just typed that, cause I haven't missed a game since 2003. Anyway, If I don't make it, the truck & equipment will be there so you guys are covered with that. I'm hoping to be recovered by Saturday. Damn you Texans for screwing up HFA!!! okImdone.....<sigh>

what the ****... seriously man up and bring your ass to the game :)

jjjezebel 01-03-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvrhand (Post 2095393)
what the ****... seriously man up and bring your ass to the game :)

That's what I did last game. I lasted ten minutes of the first quarter, spent the rest of the game outside, and just ended up sicker and more miserable as a result. If you're feeling that poorly, stay home.

silvrhand 01-03-2013 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjezebel (Post 2095528)
That's what I did last game. I lasted ten minutes of the first quarter, spent the rest of the game outside, and just ended up sicker and more miserable as a result. If you're feeling that poorly, stay home.

This is no time for rationale thought..

:koolaid:

Yankee_In_TX 01-03-2013 10:42 AM

Working from behind, getting the menu shaped up and waiting to hear back from Real Ale.

SheTexan 01-03-2013 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 2095186)

You'll be there, I just know it!! If a crazy OLD lady like me can tough it out, I know a fiesty YOUNG dude like you can do it!! I'm bringing a box of kleenex because Earl Campbell is gonna be at the game and I know I'll break down and cry, SOOOOOO, I'll pick up an extra box just for YOU!! We'll both blow snot!! Besides, you're not gonna miss seeing Earl! I'll have to bring some extra EARLS with me on Sat!! :texflag:

Yankee_In_TX 01-03-2013 04:30 PM

Ok, we have beer!

Errr, still working on food. But lighten your coolers friends.

TxDavid 01-03-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 2095664)
You'll be there, I just know it!! If a crazy OLD lady like me can tough it out, I know a fiesty YOUNG dude like you can do it!! I'm bringing a box of kleenex because Earl Campbell is gonna be at the game and I know I'll break down and cry, SOOOOOO, I'll pick up an extra box just for YOU!! We'll both blow snot!! Besides, you're not gonna miss seeing Earl! I'll have to bring some extra EARLS with me on Sat!! :texflag:

Thanks for the boost Gma!
I'm feeling better today - tomorrow night will be the telling point. I'm still in for now.....:texflag:

TxDavid 01-04-2013 12:47 PM

Can someone bring a full propane tank? I'll need it to run the heater. Haven't had a chance to get any filled being sick & all.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

SheTexan 01-04-2013 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 2096365)
Can someone bring a full propane tank? I'll need it to run the heater. Haven't had a chance to get any filled being sick & all.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

I'll get Aaron to pick one up in the morning.

disaacks3 01-04-2013 05:54 PM

Folks - Wendy couldn't get off work and no sitter for kids anyway. :(

So - please give a warm welcome to a co-worker: Rachell Montgomery & her daughter Nicole who will be going in my place. I've told her about the best tailgating experience in the NFL!

I'm going to miss you guys. :crying:

Make sure the Texans don't force me to teach my kids lovely new vocabulary...I want a blowout!

76Texan 01-04-2013 05:59 PM

Have a great time y'all.

silvrhand 01-04-2013 06:00 PM

I got about 30 lbs of meat from HEB today:

- pulled pork sandwiches
- pork riblets
- sausages, spicy with cheese, and regular
- beef kabobs
- potato salad
- other goodies as well..

BIG TORO 01-04-2013 08:39 PM

Ok, just got done making 40 kaysa-dilla's they are beef and chicken fajita. Can't wait to see you guys lets go in confident tomorrow.