Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97372)

Playoffs 12-30-2012 07:10 PM

Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Cowboys (8-7) at the Redskins (9-6), winner takes all.

The NFC East division title and a trip to the playoffs is on the line, while the loser goes home.

RGIII has led the Redskins to 6 straight wins. Dez Bryant has been playing at a Pro Bowl level of late.


Should make for a good game. Personally, I think RGIII is already the best player in the NFL. But that's just me. I always enjoy watching a different take on the ZBS offense, too.

Playoffs 12-30-2012 07:53 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Romo being Romo ..... two interceptions early.

Mr teX 12-30-2012 07:54 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Lol, romo with 2 picks in the 1st quarter already...ironically his last pass was underthrown....lotta good that mobility and big arm is doing him as he chunks pick after pick...:kitten:

Playoffs 12-30-2012 08:02 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
RG III is still hurt. You can tell by the other players being as fast as he is.

Pollardized 12-30-2012 08:03 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2092957)
Cowboys (8-7) at the Redskins (9-6), winner takes all.

The NFC East division title and a trip to the playoffs is on the line, while the loser goes home.

RGIII has led the Redskins to 6 straight wins. Dez Bryant has been playing at a Pro Bowl level of late.


Should make for a good game. Personally, I think RGIII is already the best player in the NFL. But that's just me. I always enjoy watching a different take on the ZBS offense, too.

If not the best, at least one of the best. great talent and a great person too.

Mr teX 12-30-2012 08:03 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2093073)
RG III is still hurt. You can tell by the other players being as fast as he is.

I agree..doesnt seem to be running with that same burst...

TexanSam 12-30-2012 08:14 PM

Man, that field looks awful. It's torn up bad.

Wolf 12-30-2012 08:18 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
That playcock was 00000

Rey 12-30-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr teX (Post 2093061)
Lol, romo with 2 picks in the 1st quarter already...ironically his last pass was underthrown....lotta good that mobility and big arm is doing him as he chunks pick after pick...:kitten:

Romo has as many picks as schaub threw today.

At least he will make plays to go along with those fuk ups.

Pollardized 12-30-2012 08:28 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Alfred Morris is a beast.

Wolf 12-30-2012 08:30 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Wish our o line opened up holes like that

Pollardized 12-30-2012 08:33 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolf (Post 2093132)
Wish our o line opened up holes like that

Wish our QB had an arm like RG3..


Or heck even like romo.

Pollardized 12-30-2012 08:34 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pollardized (Post 2093136)
Wish our QB had an arm like RG3..


Or heck even like romo.

Or even as good as the backup QB on Goodson Middle School's 8th grade B team....

Mr teX 12-30-2012 08:47 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
The sad thing is, if you go read the cowboys messageboards, it looks exactly like ours as far as the issues they have with their team....qb...head coach......o-line.....but 1 team is headed to the playoffs & been the last 2 years the other is fighting to get in and missed last year...

TheMatrix31 12-30-2012 10:11 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
You think we have it bad with Schaub? Look at the Cowboys and Romo, lol.

Playoffs 12-30-2012 10:14 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Ewww, another ugly INT for Romo.

http://bookofjoe.typepad.com/photos/...errell_cry.jpg

ArlingtonTexan 12-30-2012 10:16 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 (Post 2093228)
You think we have it bad with Schaub? Look at the Cowboys and Romo, lol.

they are about as opposite as can be but at the end of the day Cowboy fan and Texans neither think that they have a guy they can truly win with.

Mr teX 12-30-2012 10:18 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Yup he's got the arm strength, mobility.....he's making a ton of plays with all that............for the other team.

axman40 12-30-2012 10:24 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Cowboys fan will be crying about that last TD all off season.

TheMatrix31 12-30-2012 10:26 PM

Re: Cowboys @Redskins -- Week 17, win and you're in
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan (Post 2093232)
they are about as opposite as can be but at the end of the day Cowboy fan and Texans neither think that they have a guy they can truly win with.

Maybe. I don't know. I really do want to see how he performs in the playoffs.

Either way though, Romo has definitely confirmed it multiple times in playoff games. And yeah, tonight was basically a playoff game too.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger