Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Colts are 7 Point Dogs (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97303)

CloakNNNdagger 12-28-2012 10:37 PM

Colts are 7 Point Dogs

With an over/under of 46.5 total points......so a low scoring game is not expected.

JJ should have a feast with the 40 sack Colts.

Foster has a chance to duplicate his last Colts performance.

Despite the fact that Luck has broken the rookie passing record, he has not completed more then 48.6% of his passes in his last four games.

Avg Points: Houston 26.7 Colts 21.9
Avg Points Allowed Houston 20.2 Colts 24.7

All things being said, if we play like last week, all that a 7 spot assures us a is poor showing and a likely loss.

MEGA SWATT 12-28-2012 10:59 PM

Re: Colts are 7 Point Dogs

JJ Watt going to go nuts on Luck - :swatter::swatter:

BullNation4Life 12-28-2012 11:13 PM

Texans are 0-11 playing in Indy, and one loss was against Dan Orlovsky and a better Texans defense...

Thorn 12-28-2012 11:14 PM

Zero's don't stay zeros forever in the NFL. At some point that zero will be a one. Just sayin'

BullNation4Life 12-28-2012 11:21 PM

11 loses and counting...

Haven't shown anything in 11 games in Indy to prove otherwise...

The #1 seed might as well be sand, because it is slipping right through the Texans fingers and has been for about 6 weeks now...

coltfan123 12-28-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 2089920)
Zero's don't stay zeros forever in the NFL. At some point that zero will be a one. Just sayin'

texans had alot of firsts this year beat ravens:)

utahmark 12-28-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2089917)
Texans are 0-11 playing in Indy, and one loss was against Dan Orlovsky and a better Texans defense...

The first 10 were mostly different players. Last year we played our backups. This group of starters has never played at Indy. Your whole post is irrelevant.

C Madd 12-28-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2089922)
11 loses and counting...

The #1 seed might as well be sand, because it is slipping right through the Texans fingers and has been for about 6 weeks now...

I would compare the previous meeting to flipping a coin. All the previous results have no bearing on the next flip, just like the previous games will have no bearing on the outcome of Sunday's game.

infantrycak 12-28-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2089917)

Do you really think that counts for crap? Remind me how many members of the 2002 team are still here? Oh, that would be none. Tell me how many of those games Luck played in and how many Manning played?

These kinds of stats are meaningless. Hey what is the Texans record when a black bull is standing under a mesquite tree during a rain storm?

C Madd 12-28-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by infantrycak (Post 2089929)
Do you really think that counts for crap? Remind me how many members of the 2002 team are still here? Oh, that would be none. Tell me how many of those games Luck played in and how many Manning played?

These kinds of stats are meaningless. Hey what is the Texans record when a black bull is standing under a mesquite tree during a rain storm?

12-19, but most of those losses were in the early years of the franchise.

BullNation4Life 12-28-2012 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by utahmark (Post 2089924)
The first 10 were mostly different players. Last year we played our backups. This group of starters has never played at Indy. Your whole post is irrelevant.

Um, no, starters played the whole game and got beat by Dan freaking Orlovsky...

Look up the stat sheet...

0-11

BullNation4Life 12-28-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Same defense got beat last year...by Dan Orlovsky and a 2-14 Indy team...

With all starter playing minus Schaub and AJ...care to explain that bit of fact?

0-11 and counting...

ajohnson80 12-29-2012 12:17 AM

Orlovsky was playing on the adrenaline of facing his old team. lol

Anyways, you will have a hard time convincing anyone that 0-11 means anything. If your so confident maybe you would like to give me even pick em action on a texans win :shades:

Big Lou 12-29-2012 12:19 AM

Quote:

If you give me the ambient temperature, relative humidity, month, celestial alignment, and what you had for dinner yesterday I would be happy to input the data and get you an answers.

if we want to get in to stats, the Texans have never lost a game they were leading with 0 seconds remaining. So we have that going for us.

Big Lou 12-29-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2089934)
Same defense got beat last year...by Dan Orlovsky and a 2-14 Indy team...

With all starter playing minus Schaub and AJ...care to explain that bit of fact?

0-11 and counting...

Are you in any way related to Bud Adams?

Maddict5 12-29-2012 01:52 AM

cak is right though... how many of those stupid 'never has' texans stats have they broken in the last 2 yrs. if you think 0-11 or whatever, has anything to do w/ how the texans approach sundays game, sorry but it doesnt... those are spit out by pr depts and idle fans looking for discussion

Surreal McCoy 12-29-2012 06:25 AM

Quote:

Hey what is the Texans record when a black bull is standing under a mesquite tree during a rain storm?

1-2. Because Kubiak isn't a leader of men...:rolleyes:

IDEXAN 12-29-2012 08:12 AM

People are expecting Indy to pull their starters early, probably having them out shortly after the beginning of the second half if not sooner. And if Luck is under any real pressure, they yank him immediately. If not for the expectation of Indy's starting departing early, I suspect the game would be a "pick'em".

Speedy 12-29-2012 08:39 AM

Weird math y'all are using, and not that it matters, but the Texans are 0-10 in Indy, not 0-11. At least not yet.

And those numbers mean nothing Sunday. The Texans had never beaten the Jets and Ravens until this season. Never won in Detroit. That stuff has nothing to do with anything about the game to be played.

EllisUnit 12-29-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2089922)
11 loses and counting...

The of little faith. Behold the gift bestold up onto you. For in indy thy will win, and advance to thy second round once again.

Just saying.......