Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Texans V. Colts...Watch party? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97228)

Dread-Head 12-24-2012 04:29 PM

Texans V. Colts...Watch party?

Will there be a watch party for this game of games? If so...where?

ensign_lee 12-25-2012 12:07 PM

Re: Texans V. Colts...Watch party?

Bump, because I'm curious too.

BullPenPhotos 12-25-2012 04:08 PM

For anyone the northwest side of the town (Hwy 249 & FM 1960 area) we are going to be watching the game here...
STATS Sports Bar & Grill

SheTexan 12-25-2012 04:17 PM

Hopefully, a bunch will get together at Bubba's!

Dread-Head 12-26-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 2088241)

If so...I'll be there.

Playoffs 12-26-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 2088241)

This one???

Quote:

...Third, you should know when the entire parking lot consists of pick up trucks that you're in for a total treat.

The patrons here are what as a northerner I would consider to be authentic southerners. I heard the twangs and the drawls and witnessed the horrendous tattoos coupled with cut off tank tops and even a few mullets. This is not a classy joint by any stretch of the means. However, it was entertaining and I even met Joe Texan, who is apparently quite infamous at Texas games (the TX equivalent to the Jets Fireman Ed). Bartenders were attentive - perhaps even a little too much and to the point of being pushy. I didn't eat here, but the burgers looked enormous and dank. The food is definitely popular here from what I could tell.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ie/laugh-1.gif

SheTexan 12-26-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2088565)

Looks like it! I go to watch the game with friends, and that's about it. Don't drink much, and rarely eat there. BUT, when I have, the food has been ok, and it's hard to mess up a Dr Pepper or a Bub Light Lime! If that's where the Blue Crew wants to meet to watch the game together, then that's where I'll be. It's definitely not close to where I live, but, being with my BC pals makes it worth the trip.

Dread-Head 12-29-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 2088755)
Looks like it! I go to watch the game with friends, and that's about it. Don't drink much, and rarely eat there. BUT, when I have, the food has been ok, and it's hard to mess up a Dr Pepper or a Bub Light Lime! If that's where the Blue Crew wants to meet to watch the game together, then that's where I'll be. It's definitely not close to where I live, but, being with my BC pals makes it worth the trip.

If you guys will be there I'm going. :-)

SheTexan 12-29-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dread-Head (Post 2090062)
If you guys will be there I'm going. :-)

Well Dread! Noone's responding so I have NO idea who will be there. I have to work tonight, so it depends on how I feel in the morning. Would love to see ya though! I'll decide in the morning. In my profession Sat nights can be HELL, so I'll have to see how it goes.

Gma

NastyNate 12-30-2012 09:53 AM

Any update? Still not sure where to watch the game,, have my 7yo with me.

Dread-Head 12-30-2012 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 2090068)
Well Dread! Noone's responding so I have NO idea who will be there. I have to work tonight, so it depends on how I feel in the morning. Would love to see ya though! I'll decide in the morning. In my profession Sat nights can be HELL, so I'll have to see how it goes.

Gma

Hey Grandma, I've been having the MOTHER of all neck aches since Saturday morning. I'm going to stay at home and recoup. As much as I would LOVE to have you all to myself...I feel like a doormat.

Hervoyel 12-30-2012 07:21 PM

Guess we learned something today didn't we? Watching the Texans is NEVER a party.

Not when the game matters.