Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Sf vs ne (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97010)

SAMURAITEXAN 12-16-2012 08:22 PM

Sf vs ne
 
Hope, SF win this game! I capitalized letters on this thread but somehow it didn't.

SAMURAITEXAN 12-16-2012 08:25 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
I don't usually watch other NFL teams' game but heck, go 9ers.

srrono 12-16-2012 08:27 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Well I am hoping A.Smith sacks Pretty Boy Brady 17 times....... Then after SF wins the game 178-3, Brady is walking to the locker room and he trips over Coach Belichick's ego breaks his foot (Lisfranc) lol just kidding then again maybe not.

utahmark 12-16-2012 08:33 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by srrono (Post 2081325)
Well I am hoping A.Smith sacks Pretty Boy Brady 17 times....... Then after SF wins the game 178-3, Brady is walking to the locker room and he trips over Coach Belichick's ego breaks his foot (Lisfranc) lol just kidding then again maybe not.

I would rather their other lineman get the sacks.

SAMURAITEXAN 12-16-2012 08:36 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Nice D by 9ers!

SAMURAITEXAN 12-16-2012 08:42 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
TD 9ers.

Section516 12-16-2012 08:44 PM

What channel are you watching it on? nBC has obama speech?

EllisUnit 12-16-2012 08:47 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Section516 (Post 2081344)
What channel are you watching it on? nBC has obama speech?

was gonna change it also but figure what happened in Newtown was more important, i will just tune in after the speech.

Thorn 12-16-2012 08:48 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
I switch the channel to watch the game there's the Obamanator instead.

SAMURAITEXAN 12-16-2012 08:50 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Section516 (Post 2081344)
What channel are you watching it on? nBC has obama speech?

No currently same as you watching Obama's speech. Just following NFL game channel only.

TEXANRED 12-16-2012 08:50 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 2081350)
I switch the channel to watch the game there's the Obamanator instead.

It's on CNBC Sports

GlassHalfFull 12-16-2012 08:51 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
CNBC has the game.

1216 on uverse in houston.

someone can give me the cliff notes on the speech.

Thorn 12-16-2012 08:51 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANRED (Post 2081354)
It's on CNBC Sports

rep. thanks.

SAMURAITEXAN 12-16-2012 08:56 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Nice pressure by 9ers' D.

EllisUnit 12-16-2012 08:57 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 2081355)
CNBC has the game.

1216 on uverse in houston.

someone can give me the cliff notes on the speech.

ummm he said its sad that the kids couldnt grow up, named off all the kids and said as americans we have to do more to protect our children. Thats basically it.

SAMURAITEXAN 12-16-2012 09:02 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Wow, fake punt!

76Texan 12-16-2012 09:02 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Haha fake punt

TEXANRED 12-16-2012 09:03 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
I hope Kubiak is taking notes.

Showtime100 12-16-2012 09:04 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
I hope the ******* from the Texans thread is gone.

76Texan 12-16-2012 09:04 PM

Re: Sf vs ne
 
Oh crap missed FG


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger