Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Go San Francisco (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97009)

gafftop 12-16-2012 07:16 PM

Go San Francisco
 
Do you think the 49ers have a chance?
Would like a little breathing room.

76Texan 12-16-2012 07:23 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gafftop (Post 2081259)
Do you think the 49ers have a chance?
Would like a little breathing room.

The Niners work for Texans fans tonight, I guess.

fiasco west 12-16-2012 07:27 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Would be more than a little breathing room. Would mean we get a 1st week bye with one more win.

gafftop 12-16-2012 07:29 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Would mean we have home field for all playoffs with 49ers win and one more Texans win.

TheDream34 12-16-2012 07:32 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Man... I love watching the 49ers play. I think they will pull it off tonight.

hradhak 12-16-2012 07:37 PM

Dont have much hope. Sf offense is terrible and i think they need a smith
Back in the lineup. Still im rooting hard for sf tonight
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

ajohnson80 12-16-2012 07:47 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
If the Pats win I would assume it favors us mathematically in the long run. What are the chances they could beat us, 49ers, and all the tough teams in the playoffs without losing once.

I know everyone wants breathing room to lock up home field, but just a weird way i think sometimes. :kitten:

brakos82 12-16-2012 07:53 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajohnson80 (Post 2081290)
If the Pats win I would assume it favors us mathematically in the long run. What are the chances they could beat us, 49ers, and all the tough teams in the playoffs without losing once.

I know everyone wants breathing room to lock up home field, but just a weird way i think sometimes. :kitten:

Yep. You're weird. LOL

MistaRed 12-16-2012 08:47 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
49ers looking good early.

Fili 12-16-2012 09:15 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
I don't see how we couldn't have these kinds of turnovers when we played the Patriots. I guess it wasn't the right time to beat them...

gafftop 12-16-2012 09:20 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
San Fran has a really good defense. We have a great defensive player. San Fran letting too many opportunities pass. It could be 21-0 now.

gafftop 12-16-2012 09:23 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
I think the reason NE will win is B & B
Harbaugh must not have watched film. Forget about running up middle.

coltfan123 12-16-2012 10:10 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gafftop (Post 2081416)
I think the reason NE will win is B & B
Harbaugh must not have watched film. Forget about running up middle.


just liked i called the ravens upset..im calling the new england upset..im calling it right here lol

gafftop 12-16-2012 10:42 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Could not be happier to be wrong. Let's get home field and roll the dice.

DocBar 12-16-2012 10:45 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
I think we match up well with San Fran. I hope we play them in the SB!!!!

gafftop 12-16-2012 10:46 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DocBar (Post 2081599)
I think we match up well with San Fran. I hope we play them in the SB!!!!

Anybody in the SB

coltfan123 12-16-2012 10:47 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DocBar (Post 2081599)
I think we match up well with San Fran. I hope we play them in the SB!!!!

may i ask how texans match well with a defense that held brad to 3 points.. lol

Texn4life 12-16-2012 10:47 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Yeah, 49er win let's us clinch home field advantage with a win next week. That'll be big to sit Andre, Arian, and JJo in the final week.

DocBar 12-16-2012 10:53 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coltfan123 (Post 2081611)
may i ask how texans match well with a defense that held brad to 3 points.. lol

Kaepernik is no Brady and we can load up and stop Gore/Kaepernik. Harbaugh is also no Belechik.

noxiousdog 12-16-2012 10:59 PM

Re: Go San Francisco
 
It appears everyone can have a bad game I guess.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger