Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   WTB: Texas Bowl (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96995)

Andrew6 12-16-2012 01:48 PM

WTB: Texas Bowl
 
Wife is a Tech Alumni and wants tickets. Anyone got some for sell?

TxDavid 12-17-2012 05:20 PM

Re: WTB: Texas Bowl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew6 (Post 2080517)
Wife is a Tech Alumni and wants tickets. Anyone got some for sell?

I do. I have a set of 4. They are on the Texas Tech side, 45 yard line about 10 rows up. PM me here or Facebook & we can work something out. Also have Blue parking (they did away with Platinum parking for the Bowl games).

Andrew6 12-17-2012 06:34 PM

Re: WTB: Texas Bowl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 2082520)
I do. I have a set of 4. They are on the Texas Tech side, 45 yard line about 10 rows up. PM me here or Facebook & we can work something out. Also have Blue parking (they did away with Platinum parking for the Bowl games).

appreciate it, I sent you a message on Facebook :texanbill: Wife will be :hurrah:

Honoring Earl 34 12-20-2012 03:58 PM

Re: WTB: Texas Bowl
 
If anyone else has some floating around I'm looking to go .

Yankee_In_TX 12-20-2012 04:48 PM

Re: WTB: Texas Bowl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 (Post 2084722)
If anyone else has some floating around I'm looking to go .

Check Ebay or stubhub. This will NOT be a high ticket item due to the teams. Should be able to get some pretty cheap, may have to just wait until closer to the game.

Honoring Earl 34 12-20-2012 06:12 PM

Re: WTB: Texas Bowl
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX (Post 2084755)
Check Ebay or stubhub. This will NOT be a high ticket item due to the teams. Should be able to get some pretty cheap, may have to just wait until closer to the game.

It's fun to go I'll monitor the ticket guys ... Thanks . :boogie:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger