Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Get off the bandwagon... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96813)

GRONKED 12-10-2012 12:26 AM

Get off the bandwagon...

Before it crashes and burns tonight.

Your beloved texans will get lit up. It wont be close.

I could post actual analysis here on why the pats will blow you out but these mods took a week to fkn approve me here so its too late for good conversation. Besides id likely get dismissed like all the espn experts picking the pats to win.

Instead, just want to point out that what rodgers did to your d was no fluke, no blip. Brady will do the same.

Pats by no less than 20.

Houston ko'd from playoffs by pats or broncos..depends who gets you first.

You heard it here.

(If I dont get banned ill be back to talk trash after)

Gl texans! (Mnf? Bright lights? In Foxboro? Vs g.o.a.t? Youll need it

valleytexfan 12-10-2012 12:30 AM

Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRONKED (Post 2074468)

I could post actual analysis here on why the pats will blow you out but these mods took a week to fkn approve me here so its too late for good conversation. Besides id likely get dismissed like all the espn experts picking the pats to win.

Instead, just want to point out that what rodgers did to your d was no fluke, no blip. Brady will do the same.

Pats by no less than 20.

You heard it here.

Thanks for stopping by. Interesting, no mention of your defense here. But good luck nevertheless. If we get Arian, AJ and OD going, it could be an entertaining night.

Mari-OWNED! 12-10-2012 12:30 AM

http://cdn.head-fi.org/9/9a/9ac6742d...92-257-192.gif

KA4Texan 12-10-2012 12:31 AM

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/20...9bd98249fa.jpg

ThaShark316 12-10-2012 12:34 AM

DON'T, folks...DON'T.

GP 12-10-2012 12:36 AM

I guess we're doomed since Gronked says so.

And here I thought we were 11-1 and had 6 straight road game wins this year.

Peyton Manning? Doinked his ass. Win for the Texans.

Vaunted defense of the Ravens? Blew that bird to hell and back. Win for the Texans.

Bears defense in SOLDIER FIELD in really crappy weather? Texans win.

Lions, in their house, on Thanksgiving Day? Another OT win for the Texans, after having won an OT game the week before. 10 quarters of football in 5 days and our guys still end up winning both games. That doesn't impress you, Gronked?

We swept two of our divisional rivals, no problem.

Yeah, that little problem with Green Bay? That was a loss. But you guys lost to the Seahawks and the fugging Cardinals too??????? WTH? To the Cardinals? LMAO!

We'll see how this game turns out. A Texans win, and that proves the Texans are the best in the ENTIRE NFL...not just the AFC. Bro.

Ryan 12-10-2012 12:37 AM

Gronked has spoken. It's over, folks. Might as well not even watch the game.

GP 12-10-2012 12:39 AM

I think JoeTexan has a cousin in Massachusetts.

Big Lou 12-10-2012 12:43 AM

Stay classy Boston.........

Big Lou 12-10-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRONKED (Post 2074468)

Pats by no less than 20.

You heard it here.

Bet GRONKED was the camera man that taped all the illegal stuff a couple years back for Bellicheat! Hahahahahahahaha. Awful cocky, must started taping again.

GRONKED 12-10-2012 12:47 AM

Really?

Defense? You made henne look like...wait for it....tom brady.

Lol @ mentioning lion win. Fake td kept you in the game. That win and the jags ot game back to back? So impressed. Pats play jags in a few weeks I sure hope we can pull out a miracle ot comeback win vs them too

Bears win gets no respect...no jay cutler. Your o was awful. Bring that mediocre o to Foxboro, watch what happens.

valleytexfan 12-10-2012 12:47 AM

Arizona that lost 108-0 today?

Tailgate 12-10-2012 12:53 AM

See you in the playoffs... IN HOUSTON.

Norg 12-10-2012 12:57 AM

uhhh just like almost getting beaten by the Jets and Bills...at HOME !!! was no Fluke ... :P

and TBO Brady is no Rodgers ...... : )

and u got to include the weather factor..i think its supposed to rain that should maybe a 30 30 game turn into and 20 20 game

and u bring up Chad henne hasent Chad beaten the pats twice jus saying ... : P

GP 12-10-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GRONKED (Post 2074481)
Really?

Defense? You made henne look like...wait for it....tom brady.

Lol @ mentioning lion win. Fake td kept you in the game. That win and the jags ot game back to back? So impressed. Pats play jags in a few weeks I sure hope we can pull out a miracle ot comeback win vs them too

Bears win gets no respect...no jay cutler. Your o was awful. Bring that mediocre o to Foxboro, watch what happens.

We had a TD nullified vs. the Titans last Sunday because the ref blew the whistle too early, but we still won the game. By the way, in the Lions game: We were still going to get a 15-yard advance on the penalty on Schwartz for throwing the flag...we would have scored a TD anyways, and there would have been no time left on the clock. In fact, it would have been over in regulation had that TD been reversed because we would have marched down the field and burned the clock out on them. Good teams find ways to win games. We found a way to win two straight OT games. We can handle the challenges no matter what the challenge is.

11-1 is 11-1. ONE loss. How many losses do you have? And to who? LOL! Exactly. At least we lost our ONE game to a Super Bowl caliber team, not to the lowly Cardinals. And that was in your own house, Gronk. How sad. :(

You're about to find out that your Patriots are not the best team in the AFC.

Lurvinator11 12-10-2012 01:04 AM

I knew all the Pats fans showing up were too good to be true.

This guy just ruined their good streak. We may lose tomorrow, but we won't lose to the in the playoffs.

Lurvinator11 12-10-2012 01:11 AM

Also, I know you are new here, but we've got rules here.

This board is for actual football talk. Respectable, smart, and good nature football talk.

We do have a board for smack talk and for stereotyping haters like you. It's called "Blazing Arrows Rivalry Talk" So if your thread suddenly disappears, it's not because it was deleted, but it was actually moved to that board. Be sure to post there if all you have is smack talk.

Thank you, and welcome to Texans Talk. The best Message Board in the NFL.

DX-TEX 12-10-2012 01:17 AM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y30...problems-1.png

GRONKED 12-10-2012 01:28 AM

Haha thanks for the welcome!

Good football talk eh?

Norg, Bradys an awesome poor weather qb. Pretty well documented...many qbs struggle in it, he excells.

GP..falcons have a cute record too. This January, do you take them over the established, championship calibre giants or pack?

I think that experience edge, coaching edge (bb), brady as a leader/x factor...will weigh very heavily in both tonights game and any playoff rematch. Tonights game includes homefield too, so pretty cocky lol.

For the record, houston has an awesome team and excluding the above I think theyre the better team for sure (prolly best in nfl). Big game time tho? Cant take them over pats...pack..or giants tbh

Allstar 12-10-2012 01:32 AM

We've been GRONKED!