Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Arian Foster Gallery Furniture (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96656)

redwhiteblue 12-04-2012 06:47 AM

Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
Has anyone been to the radio show? Can you bring something to get signed? How early do you have to get there?

TerrorBull 12-04-2012 01:37 PM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
I went a couple of months ag and this is how it went down. Yes, bring an item for him to sign but dont expect to get one. They will hand out raffle tickets for a chance to win an autograph from him. They will draw 23 winning tickets throughout the radio show. As far as getting there early, just remember that the line is to be able to join the broadcast, NOT for Arians autograph.

coltfan123 12-04-2012 01:44 PM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
I work for krogers...i know in houston krogers is doing a contest..since arian shops at krogers..you tell krogers why you shop there for chance to hang with arian foster..

redwhiteblue 12-04-2012 03:21 PM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TerrorBull (Post 2071317)
I went a couple of months ag and this is how it went down. Yes, bring an item for him to sign but dont expect to get one. They will hand out raffle tickets for a chance to win an autograph from him. They will draw 23 winning tickets throughout the radio show. As far as getting there early, just remember that the line is to be able to join the broadcast, NOT for Arians autograph.

Thanks!

Allstar 12-04-2012 04:13 PM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by coltfan123 (Post 2071328)
I work for krogers...i know in houston krogers is doing a contest..since arian shops at krogers..you tell krogers why you shop there for chance to hang with arian foster..

Work for Kroger and still call it Krogers? :cool:

badboy 12-05-2012 10:33 AM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Allstar (Post 2071458)
Work for Kroger and still call it Krogers? :cool:

I often say same thing & I use to work for that company also. I guess for me it was saying Kroger's (store).

BullNation4Life 12-05-2012 10:39 AM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
Wait, Gallery Furniture? You mean Jim McIngvale has finally forgave the Texans for not drafting Vince Young and has brought back his advertising?

Meh, didn't care either way...

BullNation4Life 12-05-2012 10:40 AM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Allstar (Post 2071458)
Work for Kroger and still call it Krogers? :cool:

Hey let that man be.

signed

Kevin Walters and Owen Daniel...

El Tejano 12-05-2012 12:13 PM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2071835)
Wait, Gallery Furniture? You mean Jim McIngvale has finally forgave the Texans for not drafting Vince Young and has brought back his advertising?

Meh, didn't care either way...

No crap. That guy should be banned for life from Reliant.

GlassHalfFull 12-05-2012 12:57 PM

Re: Arian Foster Gallery Furniture
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2071835)
Wait, Gallery Furniture? You mean Jim McIngvale has finally forgave the Texans for not drafting Vince Young and has brought back his advertising?

Meh, didn't care either way...

Quote:

Originally Posted by El Tejano (Post 2071874)
No crap. That guy should be banned for life from Reliant.

This is what I was thinking.

He showed his true colors over the VY mess.

Titans Sux 72 12-05-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BullNation4Life (Post 2071835)
Wait, Gallery Furniture? You mean Jim McIngvale has finally forgave the Texans for not drafting Vince Young and has brought back his advertising?

Meh, didn't care either way...

I thought the same thing. He's the biggest bandwagon fan. Was all on the Rockets jock when they were good now nothing. He was able to voice his displeasure with the VY draft cause the Texans were not good. I get it he's maximizing his advertising dollars but don't come on Sports talk shows and the paper and say " I will never support the Texans cause they did not draft VY.." then now jump on the bandwagon cause they are doing good.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger