Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   The National Football League (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Lions WR Titus Young actively sabotaged offense; is dumber than Jim Schwartz (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96585)

b0ng 11-30-2012 02:55 PM

Lions WR Titus Young actively sabotaged offense; is dumber than Jim Schwartz

Per PFT

Quote:

Per Birkett, Young purposely lined up in the wrong place on the field “multiple times” during the Lions’ Week Eleven loss to Green Bay. He also “mouthed off” to receivers coach Shawn Jefferson before being benched for the final possession. Apparently upset that he wasn’t getting enough passes thrown his way, Young responded by attempting to sabotage the Lions’ passing offense.

Young’s teammates understandably don’t have his back anymore; top wideout Calvin Johnson indicated after the Thanksgiving game that he anticipates the Lions moving forward with rookie Ryan Broyles and newly acquired Mike Thomas in the lineup.
Mindblowing.

Honoring Earl 34 11-30-2012 03:06 PM

Re: Lions WR Titus Young actively sabotaged offense; is dumber than Jim Schwartz

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0ng (Post 2068713)
Per PFT

Mindblowing.

Leon from the Bud Light commercials .

Playoffs 11-30-2012 04:07 PM

Re: Lions WR Titus Young actively sabotaged offense; is dumber than Jim Schwartz

What's mindblowing is he's still with the Lions.

Malloy 11-30-2012 04:10 PM

What a BEEPing idiot... Once he's gone from the Lions, I doubt any team will ever take him in... edeot!

badboy 11-30-2012 04:16 PM

I guess it would be accurate to say it is not about the money for this guy because he probably will not have any soon.

TEXANRED 11-30-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malloy (Post 2068780)
What a BEEPing idiot... Once he's gone from the Lions, I doubt any team will ever take him in... edeot!

Cowboys

Thorn 11-30-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboy (Post 2068787)
I guess it would be accurate to say it is not about the money for this guy because he probably will not have any soon.

:spit:

rep worthy for that laugh.

thunderkyss 11-30-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2068775)
What's mindblowing is he's still with the Lions.

If I were them, he'd remain a Lion as long as possible.

He'll never see the field. He'll never be on the active roster again. It will be my intent that by the time he's a free agent, he'll be so out of football shape & forgotten that he'll never work in the NFL again.