Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Titans (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96479)

thunderkyss 11-27-2012 01:51 PM

Titans
 
How have they been doing lately? What are our keys to victory? Is our defense going to be a liability?

toronto 11-27-2012 06:39 PM

Re: Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddler (Post 2066690)
How have they been doing lately? What are our keys to victory? Is our defense going to be a liability?

About the only scenario I see you losing is if the team bus gets lost on the way to the stadium.

bshep86 11-27-2012 06:48 PM

Re: Titans
 
The Titans might have a chance if Steve McNair comes back :goodluck:

thunderkyss 12-17-2012 08:25 PM

Re: Titans
 
Before our game, watching all the analysis on the Titans, I saw Locker making some damn good throws. During our game, I was impressed with their receivers, sorry, but Kenny Brit & Kendal Wright are going to be hell for most teams to deal with.

I don't know much of their coaching staff, but I know they've got some good people over there.

I'm not saying they'll be a force to reckon with next year, but I wouldn't be surprised.

94 yard TD CJ2ypc...... damn.

Anyway, thought I'd watch tonights game to "scout" them for next year.

thunderkyss 12-17-2012 08:48 PM

Re: Titans
 
If anyone is watching the Titans game, that pick by Sanchez is an excellent example of what not to do in terms of ball placement. His receiver is "kinda" open. If he'd have thrown that ball to the inside, his receiver would have had an opprotunity to make a play on that ball.

Where he threw it, the defender has a better chance at making a play on the ball. The only think 11 can do is commit OPI..... would have been worth it.

gtexan02 12-17-2012 08:50 PM

Re: Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddler (Post 2082635)
Before our game, watching all the analysis on the Titans, I saw Locker making some damn good throws. During our game, I was impressed with their receivers, sorry, but Kenny Brit & Kendal Wright are going to be hell for most teams to deal with.

I don't know much of their coaching staff, but I know they've got some good people over there.

I'm not saying they'll be a force to reckon with next year, but I wouldn't be surprised.

94 yard TD CJ2ypc...... damn.

Anyway, thought I'd watch tonights game to "scout" them for next year.

His other 9 carries so far have gone for 12 yards. He's completely feast or famine at this point. 1ypc or an 80 yard run

thunderkyss 12-17-2012 09:37 PM

Re: Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gtexan02 (Post 2082653)
His other 9 carries so far have gone for 12 yards. He's completely feast or famine at this point. 1ypc or an 80 yard run

Yeah, he needs to get off his ass. Another 100 yards and a TD, & I'll win my fantasy week.

thunderkyss 12-17-2012 09:54 PM

Re: Titans
 
These guys should be wearing lettermans..... this is getting to be a fun game to watch.

mattieuk 12-17-2012 10:32 PM

Re: Titans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddler (Post 2082635)
Before our game, watching all the analysis on the Titans, I saw Locker making some damn good throws. During our game, I was impressed with their receivers, sorry, but Kenny Brit & Kendal Wright are going to be hell for most teams to deal with.

I like Locker's ability, but I do worry about how he'll pan out in Tennessee. He's already been crushes this year, and I'm not sure how much that will affect his ability to transition into the NFL. He definitely has the physical tools for the league, and I think he is pretty strong mentally.

thunderkyss 12-17-2012 10:40 PM

Re: Titans
 
Ok...... This couldn't end any better for Rex.

I don't see how he or Sanchez can be in New York after this year. I'm surprised Rex is still employed now. Seriously. I'd have thought the owner would have got on a jet in the first half to be here to tell Rex before the game was over...... you're done. Fired, do not get on the plane....

qqert 12-17-2012 10:41 PM

Re: Titans
 
those chances the jets got in last 2 mins, its inexcusable they still lost. :wild::wild::wild:

Speedy 12-17-2012 10:43 PM

Re: Titans
 
Man, what a steaming pile of garbage the Jets are. Love it!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger