Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Worried about Minnesota? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96442)

thunderkyss 11-25-2012 07:05 PM

Worried about Minnesota?

I'm not. Not anymore. I've only heard how good they were doing. Saw a few highlights every now & again. Saw the guys on NFC Playbook going gaga..

But I watched them today. I know it's only one game, but I'm not impressed.

I was worried about New England & Minnesota. Now I'm only worried about New England.

TheDream34 11-25-2012 08:03 PM

Re: Worried about Minnesota?

If the defense keeps playing the way they have the past two weeks, we should be worried about every game we play.

TEXANRED 11-25-2012 08:05 PM

The only team that scares me that I worry about are the Texans. They shouldnt lose another game this season, but they still have to show up and play.

Hervoyel 11-25-2012 08:06 PM

Worried that Jared Allen might try to take out Schaub. That's about it.

Lucky 11-25-2012 08:08 PM

I'm worried about the LBs dropping like flies. They've got to get healthy.

GP 11-25-2012 08:44 PM

If Adrian Peterson doesn't worry you, then I don't know what to say.

The way our tackling has been, AP could have a career day against us.

Corrosion 11-25-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fiddler (Post 2065676)
I'm not. Not anymore. I've only heard how good they were doing. Saw a few highlights every now & again. Saw the guys on NFC Playbook going gaga..

But I watched them today. I know it's only one game, but I'm not impressed.

I was worried about New England & Minnesota. Now I'm only worried about New England.

Take into consideration how good that Chicago defense is .... If the Vikes dont fall behind and have to abandon the run they can stay in any game and have a chance to win.
Make them one dimensional ... and they arent very good.

TexansSeminole 11-25-2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corrosion (Post 2065746)
Take into consideration how good that Chicago defense is .... If the Vikes dont fall behind and have to abandon the run they can stay in any game and have a chance to win.
Make them one dimensional ... and they arent very good.

That's a tough task with AP so dominate this year, and with our injuries at LBer I am a bit concerned.

EllisUnit 11-25-2012 09:59 PM

Wait were the 02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10, ohhh wait we are the 2012 texans nevermind i'm not worried.

I hope AJ can do another back flip in the endzone while scoring a TD. Couldnt find a damn highlight of that TD but it was 04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwty0uDAPbg - its at the 2:58 mark

TEXANRED 11-25-2012 10:25 PM

Why are we even talking about the Vikings? We play the Titans next and the Patriots after that.

Allstar 11-25-2012 10:52 PM

I am not worried about a bad team that we don't play for another 4 weeks.

Speedy 11-25-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEXANRED (Post 2065790)
Why are we even talking about the Vikings? We play the Titans next and the Patriots after that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allstar (Post 2065799)
I am not worried about a bad team that we don't play for another 4 weeks.

Exactly. Let's get that D whipped back into shape and take care of the Inbreds first.

ObsiWan 11-25-2012 11:41 PM

I worry about each game.
At the rate we're losing key pieces to our defense, who wouldn't?

Marcus 11-26-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObsiWan (Post 2065818)
I worry about each game.
At the rate we're losing key pieces to our defense, who wouldn't?

I know I am.

And I take it that nobody has been paying attention to what the Patriots are doing lately?

thunderkyss 11-26-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcus (Post 2065833)
I know I am.

And I take it that nobody has been paying attention to what the Patriots are doing lately?

I'm worried about the Patriots, but I figured everyone is worried about the Patriots.

Just trying to get a feel for how the board feels about the rest of our schedule. Minnesota is probably the only team we haven't talked about.

Five games left in the regular season.

kiwitexansfan 11-26-2012 02:46 AM

I really want to put a good beating on the Colts and eliminate them from the playoffs.

Keep Luck out of the playoffs for a year, slow his development a fraction.

Thorn 11-26-2012 07:16 AM

We've got our starting NT, 3 LBs, and a corner out right now. That's damn near half our starting defense. I beginning to worry about any game.

It's not that I don't think Wade is doing a good job, because he is. And it's not that stupid lame Wade 2nd year drop off thingie either. When a team is missing this many starters on one side of the ball, you worry.

You can bet your ass the Titans will do everything in their power to try and screw up our season this weekend. As to the Vikings, they aren't the powerhouse they are advertised to be and never have been. They are nothing more than a run of the mill average NFL team. But until our defense gets healthy, every game we play is going to be heart attack.

BigBull17 11-26-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 2065727)
If Adrian Peterson doesn't worry you, then I don't know what to say.

The way our tackling has been, AP could have a career day against us.

Yeah, but you stack the box and make him run vs 9 man fronts. Ponder can't beat you.

IDEXAN 11-26-2012 08:25 AM

I'm worried about every remaining game we've got including this week in Nashville.

JCTexan 11-27-2012 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IDEXAN (Post 2065866)
I'm worried about every remaining game we've got including this week in Nashville.

I agree with this, however I'm not too concerned about the Vikings. That game will be in Reliant and the Vikings are currently 1-4 on the road this year. Contain AP and that game should be relatively easy.