Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Cry babies (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96395)

Carr Bombed 11-23-2012 02:09 AM

Cry babies
 
:vincepalm:

I go out of town for thanksgiving, come back and see a whole bunch of threads of people just crying. Newsflash people, your team wasn't going to go 16-0 and I highly doubt they'll go 15-1.. which they're still on pace to pull off BTW. For the love of god, man up, suck up the tears and stop crying. In case anybody paid attention or not, the Texans won.

And before the "yeah buts" come in.. who gives a crap, how many times was Houston on the other side of that coin for almost a decade when they faced good teams? We're 10-1 and have managed to win two close games in overtime when we were tested. There is nothing to cry about.. at least not to this extent. Eat your leftover turkey and stop crying. If you want something to actually whine about, snap back to 2005.

Dutchrudder 11-23-2012 02:11 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Yeah but, half our fanbase doesn't understand football....

Corrosion 11-23-2012 02:13 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder (Post 2064518)
Yeah but, half our fanbase doesn't understand football....

I get the idea they think the other team plays for free ....


News Flash: This aint Pro's Vs Joe's!


:spit:

infantrycak 11-23-2012 02:19 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder (Post 2064518)
Yeah but, half our fanbase doesn't understand football....

Sadly I think it is almost like we talk about in the NSZ - folks pick a stance and then try to justify everything which happens after that to meet the stance. 90% of us see the warts. Then there are a few who hate Kubiak or Schaub and all rationality is gone as they take any opportunity for criticism.

SAMURAITEXAN 11-23-2012 02:24 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Winning is beautiful.

Carr Bombed 11-23-2012 02:39 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by infantrycak (Post 2064523)
Sadly I think it is almost like we talk about in the NSZ - folks pick a stance and then try to justify everything which happens after that to meet the stance. 90% of us see the warts. Then there are a few who hate Kubiak or Schaub and all rationality is gone as they take any opportunity for criticism.

If you're going to politicize this thread and mix football with politics... The Obama administration = the Cowboys. all hype, media coverage/praise galore, and they'll promise you the world and show/give you big nice shiny things with no actual results/substance...and they fall short more often than not. Infact they spit the bit quite often when the pressure is on

Norg 11-23-2012 03:06 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
im not crying


but what iam concerned with is the health of our D hell the health of our team i hope they get some good rest and we can get some players back to 100%

MojoX 11-23-2012 03:08 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
This season has been so freaking good. So satisfying to see the team on top. However, this season ends, Bob McNair deserves mad props for sticking to his guns and keeping Kubiak on board. Coach Kubes has these kids hustling. It is a joy to see.

ThaShark316 11-23-2012 03:11 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Poor Texan fans...so busy gathering up their "this will make me feel better" comments and thoughts, they forgot to enjoy the game.

John McClain lives in them all.

wtp 11-23-2012 03:37 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
I completely agree. They don't appreciate how hard it is to win in the NFL. The work the entire group has put in is tremendous. Right now the Texans have more wins than any other team.

Out of the 32 teams the Texans rank the highest in the only stat that matters, wins and losses. How can we not be thankful.

ThaJokaa 11-23-2012 04:29 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
It's cuz we're an average NFC team according to a member here

Maddict5 11-23-2012 06:41 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
its hard to go from constant bitching to no bitching for some ppl here... they have to wean themselves off slowly. i have thoroughly enjoyed the last two games despite knowing, like any muppet with eyes, we're not playing our best ball like earlier in the season (on defence anyway). makes it all the more enjoyable cos you're not supposed to win those games.

still looking very much like the road to the SB is going through houston

GuerillaBlack 11-23-2012 06:42 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr Bombed (Post 2064528)
If you're going to politicize this thread and mix football with politics... The Obama administration = the Cowboys. all hype, media coverage/praise galore, and they'll promise you the world and show/give you big nice shiny things with no actual results/substance...and they fall short more often than not. Infact they spit the bit quite often when the pressure is on

He didn't name any political party, or any political figure like you did. I thought he was referring to the drug war.

Corrosion 11-23-2012 06:51 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack (Post 2064557)
He didn't name any political party, or any political figure like you did. I thought he was referring to the drug war.

No No , He was talking about the war on Liberty , Freedom , Privacy and the US Constitution.

GlassHalfFull 11-23-2012 08:45 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr Bombed (Post 2064515)
:vincepalm:

I go out of town for thanksgiving, come back and see a whole bunch of threads of people just crying. Newsflash people, your team wasn't going to go 16-0 and I highly doubt they'll go 15-1.. which they're still on pace to pull off BTW. For the love of god, man up, suck up the tears and stop crying. In case anybody paid attention or not, the Texans won.

And before the "yeah buts" come in.. who gives a crap, how many times was Houston on the other side of that coin for almost a decade when they faced good teams? We're 10-1 and have managed to win two close games in overtime when we were tested. There is nothing to cry about.. at least not to this extent. Eat your leftover turkey and stop crying. If you want something to actually whine about, snap back to 2005.

I agree. Found a computer late last night, logged in to TT and all I saw was ridiculous threads. Just shut it down in disappointment. I will say that after scanning them this morning, the OP's aren't getting a lot of support for their stances. But those thread titles make the board look ridiculous for a visitor from another team coming over to check our temperature.

Thorn 11-23-2012 08:48 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 2064588)
I agree. Found a computer late last night, logged in to TT and all I saw was ridiculous threads. Just shut it down in disappointment. I will say that after scanning them this morning, the OP's aren't getting a lot of support for their stances. But those thread titles make the board look ridiculous for a visitor from another team coming over to check our temperature.

Some Texans fans certainly need their heads examined, that's for damn sure. :lol:

Playoffs 11-23-2012 08:59 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Same old sorry a$$ Goldilocks faction of the fanbase.


Texan_Bill 11-23-2012 09:26 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorn (Post 2064590)
Some Texans fans certainly need their heads examined, that's for damn sure. :lol:

So.... What's your point?? :foottap:

Insideop 11-23-2012 09:53 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2064607)
So.... What's your point?? :foottap:

Don't take it so personally Bill. He wasn't just aiming that comment at you. Or was he? :thinking:


:)

Insideop 11-23-2012 10:04 AM

Re: Cry babies
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN (Post 2064524)
Winning is beautiful.

Yeah! Even if it is an ugly win! :shades:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger