Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Suh needs to be suspended from league **UPDATE** FINED $30k (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96372)

417Texan 11-22-2012 02:13 PM

Suh needs to be suspended from league **UPDATE** FINED $30k

Suh has issues. Maybe he needs meds.

GP 11-22-2012 02:14 PM

He needs his ****ing leg broken is what he needs. And I'm serious.

TexCanada 11-22-2012 02:19 PM

Re: Suh needs to be suspended from league

Quote:

Originally Posted by GP (Post 2063132)
He needs his ****ing leg broken is what he needs. And I'm serious.

Ya, just like they mentioned at half time, if the refs and the league aren't going to protect the players, then the players need to protect the players.

infantrycak 11-22-2012 02:27 PM

When I first saw the play live I wondered why a leg whip flag wasn't thrown. We got one for a much lower raised leg last week - only about 10" off the ground. But on replay it is glaring he both aimed and kicked. Kudos to Kubiak for jumping on the refs about that and the take down where Suh tried to bend Schaub backwards over his legs.

417Texan 11-22-2012 02:48 PM

TD Forsett

SheTexan 11-22-2012 02:59 PM

Why didn't they throw a flag on that flippin horse collar he landed on Matt??! Ticked me off! He's a friggin a*shole and gettin by with it today!

We need to step it up! I wanna win this game just to piss him off!!

ATXtexanfan 11-22-2012 03:10 PM

We deserve to lose, yup I said it

Rey 11-22-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SheTexan (Post 2063293)
Why didn't they throw a flag on that flippin horse collar he landed on Matt??! Ticked me off! He's a friggin a*shole and gettin by with it today!

We need to step it up! I wanna win this game just to piss him off!!

No such thing as a horse collar in the pocket.

Wolf 11-22-2012 03:35 PM

SheTexan 11-22-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rey (Post 2063374)

I didn't call it, the announcers did!

Fili 11-22-2012 04:44 PM

That QB hit by him when he dragged Schaub down was dirty. Schaub's knees probably didn't like that.

Hervoyel 11-22-2012 05:02 PM

Suh is a real problem and I will be surprised if he isn't fined this week. They need to suspend him for a few weeks. Some length of time long enough to take enough cash out of his pocket to get his attention.

I've been worried about this game for some time because of him. He's like Haynesworth on speed. Dude can't maintain control of himself. I was thinking best case scenario was he tries to hurt one of our players and takes the Detroit defense down with him. Worst case scenario is he hurts one of our players and gets away with it.

I think we got out of Detroit in pretty good shape considering what could have happened with that ******* out there.

Malloy 11-22-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hervoyel (Post 2063911)
Suh is a real problem and I will be surprised if he isn't fined this week. They need to suspend him for a few weeks. Some length of time long enough to take enough cash out of his pocket to get his attention.

I've been worried about this game for some time because of him. He's like Haynesworth on speed. Dude can't maintain control of himself. I was thinking best case scenario was he tries to hurt one of our players and takes the Detroit defense down with him. Worst case scenario is he hurts one of our players and gets away with it.

I think we got out of Detroit in pretty good shape considering what could have happened with that ******* out there.

Agreed, though I'm curious as to what happened to Reed...

infantrycak 11-22-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rey (Post 2063374)

Schaub was outside of the pocket.

Hooston Texan 11-22-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan (Post 2063325)
We deserve to lose, yup I said it

But we didn't. Thankfully we have a team tough enough to overcome adversity and some bad play-calling.

I'd feel bad for the Lions for the Forsett TD, but their team is a bunch of dirty show boaters (I've never seen so much dancing after ordinary plays). The only guy on that team who seems to have any class is Megatron.

So suck it, lions. 10-1 sure is nice.

GP 11-22-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hervoyel (Post 2063911)

It's typical Jim Schwartz football.

Today felt like those games vs Titans when Schwartz had Vanden Bosch and Haynesworth and Innegan...you always wondered HOW your offense would be injured by those guys, not when...HOW.

IMO, the problem is their head coach. It's clear that he willfully acquires dirty players and actively allows them to behave that way.

He's worse than Fisher. Worse than Del Rio, by a hair.

nytexan 11-22-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malloy (Post 2063937)
Agreed, though I'm curious as to what happened to Reed...

I haven't heard anything but it looked like a pulled groin muscle to me.

TexansFanatic 11-22-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 417Texan (Post 2063129)
Suh has issues. Maybe he needs meds.

Seriously. I've seen a number of dirty players over the years, but this guy seems twisted.

TexanBacker93 11-22-2012 07:19 PM

A big part of me was hoping one of our lineman would Slauson his knee. I know our team would never intenionally hurt a player, but if there was one who deserved it, it would have to be Suh.

Playoffs 11-22-2012 07:36 PM

Suh avoids reporters after not avoiding Schaubís groin
Quote:

...Suhís foot found the crotch of Texans quarterback Matt Schaub. It sure looked like no accident.

After the game, Suh didnít risk saying anything that could and would be used against him. According to the Associated Press, Suh exited the locker room without making himself available to reporters.