Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Platinum & Blue Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Awesome chicken wings? (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96361)

amazing80 11-21-2012 02:21 PM

Awesome chicken wings?

When my wife and I were there a few weeks back, a guy made some AWESOME chicken wings, tasted like Parmesan, but he swore he did not use Parmesan, does anyone know who that guy was and if he is on TT.com? If he is, and reads this, how the hell did you make those?!?!? :chef:

Hardcore Texan 11-21-2012 02:49 PM

Re: Awesome chicken wings?

I'd love the crack weenie recipe as well. :chef:

Stemp 11-21-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazing80 (Post 2062390)
When my wife and I were there a few weeks back, a guy made some AWESOME chicken wings, tasted like Parmesan, but he swore he did not use Parmesan, does anyone know who that guy was and if he is on TT.com? If he is, and reads this, how the hell did you make those?!?!? :chef:

Might help if you said which parking lot or tailgating group....

amazing80 11-21-2012 03:17 PM

Blue Crew tailgating

jjjezebel 11-22-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan (Post 2062395)
I'd love the crack weenie recipe as well. :chef:

Check your PMs. :devilpig:

TxDavid 11-23-2012 07:55 PM

silvrhand made the wings.

Texan_Bill 11-23-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TxDavid (Post 2064973)
silvrhand made the wings.

JUP!!! And they were AWESOME!!!

Texan_Bill 11-23-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjezebel (Post 2062600)
Check your PMs. :devilpig:

Don't you dare give out that recipe!!! They should only be experienced first hand at your spot... Let people taste them and if they want to figure out how to make them... That's on them!!

amazing80 11-23-2012 10:37 PM

Thank you guys so much, pm sent. I need to know how to make those, I swear he used Parmesan, but he swore no, I am so curious how to perfect that!

jjjezebel 11-24-2012 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2065000)
Don't you dare give out that recipe!!! They should only be experienced first hand at your spot... Let people taste them and if they want to figure out how to make them... That's on them!!

Um, if people ask politely, I give them the recipe. It's the nice thing to do. And it *IS* my recipe to distribute. Plus, if more people make them, then that's just more for all of us to eat. :evil:

Texan_Bill 11-27-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjezebel (Post 2065127)
Um, if people ask politely, I give them the recipe. It's the nice thing to do. And it *IS* my recipe to distribute. Plus, if more people make them, then that's just more for all of us to eat. :evil:

And less for you to make! :foottap:

It's about time that you realize people love YOUR cooking!!

Katie... You ROCK!!!

ThaJokaa 11-27-2012 10:16 PM

Can I haz PM of recipe too?

Texan_Bill 11-27-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaJokaa (Post 2066992)
Can I haz PM of recipe too?

Nooooooooo!!!!!! That's reserved for Blue Crew!!

On a serious note, get your a$$ out to visit us!!

silvrhand 11-28-2012 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazing80 (Post 2065053)
Thank you guys so much, pm sent. I need to know how to make those, I swear he used Parmesan, but he swore no, I am so curious how to perfect that!

silly wings, you have to fry them not bake them, there is nothing good about them for your health, but they do make you fat and happy lol :)

jjjezebel 11-28-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvrhand (Post 2067115)
silly wings, you have to fry them not bake them, there is nothing good about them for your health, but they do make you fat and happy lol :)

So, there seems to be some confusion as we're talking about wings and weenies in this thread. If you want the wings recipe, you need to beg Silvrhand. If you want the weenies recipe, you need to beg me. There are requests floating around, and I don't know who is talking about which. :chickendance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2066987)
And less for you to make! :foottap:

It's about time that you realize people love YOUR cooking!!

Katie... You ROCK!!!

Oh God...I take a couple of weeks off from making them, and you act like the world is going to end...sheesh! :pop:

jjjezebel 11-28-2012 03:01 PM

Whoops...double post. Sorry.

silvrhand 11-30-2012 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjjezebel (Post 2067441)
Whoops...double post. Sorry.

getting to worked up talking about wings and weenies eh lol.. Where is your mind at today. :rake:

Hardcore Texan 11-30-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvrhand (Post 2067115)

I didn't get a chance to try yours. But I have an alternate method to frying where I do them on the grill and then toss them in sauce. They are so good, yet simple. Even my kids tear them up!

ThaJokaa 11-30-2012 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texan_Bill (Post 2066993)
Nooooooooo!!!!!! That's reserved for Blue Crew!!

On a serious note, get your a$$ out to visit us!!

I no haz tailgaiting tickets...

The game tickets cost an arm and a leg now, damn resellers, but I do need to go back

Bull Pen 1 12-07-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvrhand (Post 2068493)
getting to worked up talking about wings and weenies eh lol.. Where is your mind at today. :rake:

Are the wings HOT!!!!