Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Lions Q&A + Stats (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96352)

Texans_Chick 11-21-2012 11:45 AM

Lions Q&A + Stats
 
Lions Q&A with Ty Schalter of ‘The Lions in Winter’ + my thoughts, stats

Like how this turned out. Love when I learn stuff when I'm writing things.

I did a Q&A for him, and I will add it to this thread when it is done. It's mostly Texans info for Lions fans, but it likely contains a few things you might not know already.

TheIronDuke 11-21-2012 12:20 PM

Re: Lions Q&A + Stats
 
Great stuff TC! I didn't know that scumbag Drayton Florence was on the Lions.

76Texan 11-21-2012 01:14 PM

Re: Lions Q&A + Stats
 
Lions fans are rightly concerned about the secondary… heck, they were concerned about the secondary before 3-of-4 starters and several key backups got hurt.

...

Take note there, Fantasy Football Fans! :roast:

drs23 11-21-2012 03:15 PM

Re: Lions Q&A + Stats
 
Not really pertaining to this post but Congrats Steph on winning the P&G sponsored trip to the Super Bowl. Hope you get to see the Texans stomp the NFC team that shows up!

Playoffs 11-21-2012 03:20 PM

Re: Lions Q&A + Stats
 
2012 Lions are an enigma -- makes you wonder about the coaching staff.

Texans_Chick 11-21-2012 05:32 PM

Re: Lions Q&A + Stats
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by drs23 (Post 2062387)
Not really pertaining to this post but Congrats Steph on winning the P&G sponsored trip to the Super Bowl. Hope you get to see the Texans stomp the NFC team that shows up!

Thanks! Best case scenario. Would be a Texans home game.

Here's my Texans Q&A for Lions Fans.

Ty refers to me as a "sports blog O.G." which is kind and very funny. And if you disagree, I will cut you.

Not really. :kitten:

drs23 11-21-2012 07:03 PM

Re: Lions Q&A + Stats
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Texans_Chick (Post 2062436)
Thanks! Best case scenario. Would be a Texans home game.

Here's my Texans Q&A for Lions Fans.

Ty refers to me as a "sports blog O.G." which is kind and very funny. And if you disagree, I will cut you.

Not really. :kitten:

I saw that and so apropos so please don't "cut me". :D

I caught your retort on the site. Great response.

Again, congrats! I KNOW you'll represent and do it well!

Texans_Chick 11-22-2012 07:21 AM

Re: Lions Q&A + Stats
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2062389)
2012 Lions are an enigma -- makes you wonder about the coaching staff.

What is so odd about the Lions is that their offense is performing better than their defense. It's a little worrisome because their defense could always get it together.

That, and the number for variance. They are #1 for that which means their performances have been very good, very bad. Hopefully they don't get the hot hand against the Texans.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger