Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Out of market fans -- NFL Replay... (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96315)

NitroGSXR 11-18-2012 09:39 PM

Out of market fans -- NFL Replay...

The game will be shown on NFL Replay. Tuesday at 7pm central. Already set my DVR.

ObsiWan 11-18-2012 09:49 PM

Re: Out of market fans -- NFL Replay...

Why you say out of mkt fans? Will NFLN not replay this in Houston?? My Dish Network TV guide (Houston area) has the generic description for that time slot; doesn't say which teams will be shown...

you sure about this?

NitroGSXR 11-18-2012 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObsiWan (Post 2060899)
Why you say out of mkt fans? Will NFLN not replay this in Houston?? My Dish Network TV guide (Houston area) has the generic description for that time slot; doesn't say which teams will be shown...

you sure about this?

I'm sorry. Poorly worded. The game was not shown in many markets today, for example... the state of Texas outside of Houston all showed the Dallas game. We are going to be able to see the game now! I read the gameday thread already and it sounds like I missed an awesome game today.

drs23 11-18-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroGSXR (Post 2060905)
I'm sorry. Poorly worded. The game was not shown in many markets today, for example... the state of Texas outside of Houston all showed the Dallas game. We are going to be able to see the game now! I read the gameday thread already and it sounds like I missed an awesome game today.

It was awesomely gut wrenching, that's for sure as well as very exciting at times. Personally, I'll take the ol' garden variety blowout any time.

Showtime100 11-18-2012 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ObsiWan (Post 2060899)

you sure about this?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroGSXR (Post 2060905)

Houston fans that live there think they own the place. :turtle:

NitroGSXR 11-20-2012 05:46 PM

Game's on at seven on NFL Network. Set your DVRs!

http://cdn.head-fi.org/6/68/6803b9ec_bump3.jpg

76Texan 11-20-2012 06:10 PM

Game is on in the Tech section with appreciation to Dutchrudder

NitroGSXR 11-20-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 76Texan (Post 2062039)
Game is on in the Tech section with appreciation to Dutchrudder

Definitely appreciate Dutchrudder's efforts with the videos. Unfortunately, his videos don't have closed captioning enabled so I will catch the game on NFL Network. Besides... I'd like to watch it on my TV.

76Texan 11-20-2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NitroGSXR (Post 2062042)
Definitely appreciate Dutchrudder's efforts with the videos. Unfortunately, his videos don't have closed captioning enabled so I will catch the game on NFL Network. Besides... I'd like to watch it on my TV.

Gotcha!

ObsiWan 11-20-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime100 (Post 2060928)
Houston fans that live there think they own the place. :turtle:

Well, we ARE paying for the upkeep
:D

DBCooper 11-20-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Why the hell would you want to hear (read) what announcers say anyway?

jk

Wolf 11-20-2012 07:40 PM

Watching it now ... Thanks!

Texan_Bill 11-20-2012 07:48 PM

Thank G*D...

My DVR cut-off about the beginning of OT. I think it cut off right as the ball left Graham's foot in the first OT field goal. I'm recording tonight's NFL Replay for the "rest of" the overtime.

TexansFanatic 11-20-2012 08:14 PM

I'm glad I got to see this replay, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed that they've skipped at least a couple of series of Jax downs toward the end of the game. I would have liked to have seen the defensive efforts on those series.

gwallaia 11-20-2012 08:53 PM

It was much less stressful watching the replay.

Dutchrudder 11-20-2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

You mean that's something you just enable? I'll have to check that out, I didn't know. If it's as easy as enabling a feature, I'll do it :)

Texan_Bill 11-20-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 2062118)
It was much less stressful watching the replay.

No doubt, right?

NitroGSXR 11-20-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder (Post 2062126)
You mean that's something you just enable? I'll have to check that out, I didn't know. If it's as easy as enabling a feature, I'll do it :)

It does not work very well but sometimes it helps. Please enable it in your youtube settings. I would appreciate that. It also wouldn't distract from those who don't want to watch it. You have to enable it then I have to enable it too in order for it to work.

Or something like that.

MEGA SWATT 11-20-2012 10:49 PM

Speaking of the NFL network, go to nfl.com and vote for M.S., Texans!

tell your friends:bender:

http://www.nfl.com/voting/never-say-...eam_voting_gmc