Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   J jo (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96304)

fikster 11-18-2012 04:15 PM

J jo

What happened to him late in the 2nd half today? Did he get hurt?

Lurvinator11 11-18-2012 05:00 PM

Re: J jo

Just heard he is getting an MRI on his Hamstring tomorrow.

Rats.

Allstar 11-18-2012 05:01 PM

Hope he's okay. Just our luck that Megatron rolls out this week.

mominss1 11-18-2012 05:02 PM

hamstring issue? WTF thats 3-4 weeks minimum if torn

ObsiWan 11-18-2012 05:02 PM

Great. Just frikkin' great. Just in time to face Megatron.
:wadepalm:

MistaRed 11-18-2012 05:03 PM

Hope it's not too serious.

kiwitexansfan 11-18-2012 05:04 PM

Lucky we have two shut down corners. :kitten:

When one of them is not falling down.

Lurvinator11 11-18-2012 05:08 PM

If he has to miss this game, it would be the best game to do it. A loss against an NFC team, is a game we CAN lose. Let the team rest up a bit. I feel bad though, I bet Joseph was excited about this match up. Hopefully, we can hit Stafford so he can't get those throws off.

Allstar 11-18-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 (Post 2060664)
If he has to miss this game, it would be the best game to do it. A loss against an NFC team, is a game we CAN lose. Let the team rest up a bit. I feel bad though, I bet Joseph was excited about this match up. Hopefully, we can hit Stafford so he can't get those throws off.

The best game to do it is one that doesn't have the best WR in the game matching up against us.

Still, I am intrigued at the prospect of Kareem shadowing Calvin all day. I don't think he'll necessarily come out on top, but I still want to see how far he's come.

Lurvinator11 11-18-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allstar (Post 2060667)
The best game to do it is one that doesn't have the best WR in the game matching up against us.

Still, I am intrigued at the prospect of Kareem shadowing Calvin all day. I don't think he'll necessarily come out on top, but I still want to see how far he's come.

I say it's the best game to do it because it has almost no implications on the playoffs for us. An NFC matchup is a game we can lose. I do have confidence in Jackson to at least minimize the damage.

I mean, it's not like we're about to play the colts without Joseph.
That would be bad!

MistaRed 11-18-2012 05:35 PM

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli

it's a left hamstring pull and he'll have an MRI tomorrow. #Texans RT @seventhirteene: @taniaganguli Any more info on Joseph's injury?

Lurvinator11 11-18-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistaRed (Post 2060698)

it's a left hamstring pull and he'll have an MRI tomorrow. #Texans RT @seventhirteene: @taniaganguli Any more info on Joseph's injury?

Gahhh. Let him rest.

He's probably going to be out for 3 weeks. Hopefully he can come back for that game against the Pats.

He won't be here against the Titans. But I think we can handle them without Joseph.

fikster 11-18-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 (Post 2060664)

I agree 100%. If he is less than 95%, he needs to sit for sure. 2 weeks between playing and even possibly sit him for the Titans game if he isn't 100%. The Pats game is almost a full month out and we need him for that. We can/will put a lot of pressure on Stafford. Megatron is awesome but they have no running game. Heat will be brought and we will be victorious. I'd rather have J Jo for Titans and/or Patriots. I think today's game was a great wake up call for us and they will be ready to play Thursday.

G27RR 11-18-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MistaRed (Post 2060698)

Drat!

Corrosion 11-18-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allstar (Post 2060667)

What he means is that this game is not as meaningful as a game against an AFC opponent since it wont factor into any tie breakers if any are required.

Sure its nice to win them all .... but if you could pick and choose , this and the Packers game dont mean near as much in the grand scheme as those W's against the Ravens and Bronco's.

hradhak 11-18-2012 08:11 PM

Hopefully not serious. Hammies are tricky things. We need him for the long term and if he can't play, I'm happy to see KJax get some reps on a Pro Bowler. Next man up!

Our d line really needs to have a better game as well. JJ Watt had some great plays as usual, but never really heard anything from the rest of the line. Sharpton had some great tackles so I'm glad to see him out there.

MistaRed 11-19-2012 06:37 AM

Alan Burge (@AlanBurge) tweeted at 6:30 AM on Mon, Nov 19, 2012:
J-Jo: "had a little slight pull throughout the game....stayed out the last couple of plays. looking forward to getting into rehab

thunderkyss 11-19-2012 06:54 AM

I saw him on the sideling with his left knee wrapped up pretty good. I thought it was a knee problem.

Hervoyel 11-19-2012 08:55 AM

Brandon Harris, wake up!

Next Man Up!

gtexan02 11-19-2012 10:02 AM

What a difference a year makes. If this was last season, this thread would already be 10+ pages of anxious suffering