Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96302)

EllisUnit 11-18-2012 04:09 PM

Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

Ok i said AJ would have a big day against the jags but DAMN. AJ is back to his old self for sure guys and it feels good.

OK

Texans 28

Lions 21

Foster always plays good during prime time games, so i say Foster runs for 165 yards and 2 TD. AJ gets 114 yards and 1 TD. With OD grabbing the other.

Gonna be fun stuffing my face while watching my favorite team play on thanksgiving. OF course to to health reasons i dont prefer a repeat of todays gazme.

Texn4life 11-18-2012 04:11 PM

Re: Turkey Day Texans VS Lions. Lets predict ;)

I'm still trying to shove my heart back into my chest. Don't even wanna think about Detroit until tomorrow.

EllisUnit 11-18-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texn4life (Post 2060543)
I'm still trying to shove my heart back into my chest. Don't even wanna think about Detroit until tomorrow.

sorry trying to keep tradition going by doing these following the games.

ziggy29 11-18-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texn4life (Post 2060543)

Agreed. Savor the win today (ugly as it was, you don't get extra credit for style points in the NFL). Worry about the Lions and Suh's cheap shots tomorrow.

76Texan 11-18-2012 04:17 PM

Texans 1 Lions 0.
All I want is a win.
But mayhaps we get a shut out of some sort like 20-0

sandmanx 11-18-2012 04:17 PM

I don't like the short week after playing almost 5 full quarters and having to travel. It's going to be a tough game for the Texans but I still think they pull it out. I won't predict any score until we see if Graham is a Texans tomorrow or not.

Lurvinator11 11-18-2012 04:34 PM

I actually think we might lose this game.

ONLY BECAUSE we will be tired after the marathon game we had today.

It's a Thursday game, and it will be tough on our guys.

I do think we have the better team, but the layoff after this game will be nice.

Hervoyel 11-18-2012 04:36 PM

My Prediction?

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ubber-pain.jpg

Pain!

On three days rest there's definitely going to be pain. Hopefully we give as much as we receive.

TheMatrix31 11-18-2012 05:23 PM

We could definitely lose this one. Brutal game against Chicago, marathon battle against Jacksoffville, short turnaround flying to Detroit. Especially if Joseph is out. Gonna be tough to guard Calvin.

Nawzer 11-18-2012 05:24 PM

Calvin Johnson must be going 'Muhahaha' after seeing what the rookie receiver Blackmon did to us.

ATXtexanfan 11-18-2012 05:26 PM

I hope we show up hungry as hell

fikster 11-18-2012 05:33 PM

J. Jo being out is very concerning. I think he needs to sit if he is anywhere less than 95% and use the long break to heal up. Texans still win due to pressure on Stafford

Hervoyel 11-18-2012 05:55 PM

The Texans are playing up to, and down to their competition regularly this year. They usually (eventually) get around to putting a thumping on the bad teams but they've let them hang around a lot this season and seem to be doing it more as the year goes on. The flip side of that is they're hanging tough with the good teams too.

They're in every game though (except for that Green Bay game, that was a 2012 season aberration if ever there was one.) and I think they can win Thursday. They may not. This was a bad time to play 5 tough quarters against a lousy opponent but they've responded well to wake up calls so maybe this works out for the best.

ObsiWan 11-18-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan (Post 2060688)
I hope we show up hungry as hell

I'm afraid after playing dang near five quarters today, I just hope we don't show up bone tired.

Playoffs 11-18-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nawzer (Post 2060684)
Calvin Johnson must be going 'Muhahaha' after seeing what the rookie receiver Blackmon did to us.

D-backfield better show in wearing their big boy pants.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aUfifHsm4G...hnsonCatch.jpg

Nawzer 11-18-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2060714)
D-backfield better show in wearing their big boy pants.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aUfifHsm4G...hnsonCatch.jpg

He's going to get his. We have to make sure our guys do their part. It'll be a tough game because Stafford and Megatron are a tough match up for anyone.

Marcus 11-18-2012 06:26 PM

I predict I'm gonna eat too much mashed potatoes, and not leave any room for pumpkin pie, and eat it anyway.

ArlingtonTexan 11-18-2012 06:28 PM

Not going to predict the game, but i am 90% certain if the texans win they will clinch a playoff spot.

Lurvinator11 11-18-2012 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan (Post 2060739)
Not going to predict the game, but i am 90% certain if the texans win they will clinch a playoff spot.

Too early to tell on that one.

We have to at least wait for Indy to fall to 6 losses.

ATXtexanfan 11-18-2012 06:40 PM

I hope our Johnson is bigger than theirs