Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texan Tailgate (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   What time do you guys start in the morning. (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96271)

Kthx 11-16-2012 10:53 PM

What time do you guys start in the morning.
 
So needless to say ive been pretty damn broke but I am excited, this Sunday I am going to my first game, so my question is, what time should I leave my house (tomball) in order to get parked, and get to bbq and drink and whatnot before the game without feeling rushed. How much traffic is there to get into each lot (blue lot I think, friend has the tickets). Any help would be appreciated.

I umm, am planning on bbqing my brisket/ribs or whatever I end up making tomorrow and just sorta putting the finishing touches on em on Sunday.

GlassHalfFull 11-16-2012 11:13 PM

Re: What time do you guys start in the morning.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kthx (Post 2059038)
So needless to say ive been pretty damn broke but I am excited, this Sunday I am going to my first game, so my question is, what time should I leave my house (tomball) in order to get parked, and get to bbq and drink and whatnot before the game without feeling rushed. How much traffic is there to get into each lot (blue lot I think, friend has the tickets). Any help would be appreciated.

I umm, am planning on bbqing my brisket/ribs or whatever I end up making tomorrow and just sorta putting the finishing touches on em on Sunday.

Blue lot opens at 8 am. If I were you I would time your arrival for 8:30 am. You will miss the log jam of people lining up for first in the lot, but still be early enough for the full experience. Leave home at 7:45? Not sure of travel time from Tomball.

Kthx 11-16-2012 11:30 PM

Re: What time do you guys start in the morning.
 
Sounds good, probably around.. 30-40 minutes or so without traffic. Thanks.

Showtime100 11-16-2012 11:41 PM

Re: What time do you guys start in the morning.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kthx (Post 2059062)
Sounds good, probably around.. 30-40 minutes or so without traffic. Thanks.

GHF knows what she says. She's a Blue Crew Veteran!!

I hope you all have a great time. Be safe!

Kthx 11-17-2012 12:15 AM

Re: What time do you guys start in the morning.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Showtime100 (Post 2059071)
GHF knows what she says. She's a Blue Crew Veteran!!

I hope you all have a great time. Be safe!

Yeah I will, no sliding down the escalators and whatnot! Really excited.

Mimayer1985 11-17-2012 09:18 PM

Re: What time do you guys start in the morning.
 
I live at right off the belt near 249 and leave around 7:15 and get there right on time for gates opening up


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger