Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   BEEF WEEK - part duh! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96206)

mootini 11-14-2012 10:10 AM

BEEF WEEK - part duh!

I'm back, with nothing to run, smack wise. It's a new low for the franchise, so a lot of work is going to have to be done...clean the house and start all over again. It's bad, when all you ask for, is to be competive in a football game! The Texans look great and should have a nice day destroying the Jags Sunday. What can I say? The broom is going to sweep again this season. Let Sunday's beating happen and no injuries to both teams. I hope, I can watch the whole game? I hope some how the Jags play like a team and actually try. I will be pulling for the Texans in the post season. Looks like the AFC goes through Houston. Texan fans enjoy this season and the excitment of having a really great football team. I'm ready for the draft already! Go Jags..teal kool aid and all! :kitten:

Dutchrudder 11-14-2012 10:12 AM

Re: BEEF WEEK - part duh!

You should be thanking us for helping you secure the top pick in the draft!

mootini 11-14-2012 10:13 AM

Hell yeah! I'm all in...decline for Kline!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchrudder (Post 2057539)
You should be thanking us for helping you secure the top pick in the draft!

TejasTom 11-14-2012 10:16 AM

With the first pick in the 2013 draft the Los Angeles Jaguars pick....

Good luck in Sunday's game. And by luck I mean I hope you have no more injuries and lose by less than 50.

And from our 2-14 season, we feel your pain.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

TheIronDuke 11-14-2012 10:17 AM

You think the Jags would really end the Gabbert experiment after only 2 seasons? I was hoping they'd hang onto him for a couple of more years. Thought the Jags could use a long snapper or a good ST gunner with their #1 overall pick in April.

Fred 11-14-2012 10:18 AM

Re: ROUT WEEK - part duh!

This year has generated the weakest smack from Texans opponents ever - NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. You realize that the Mods will change your thread title - although there won't be any tarps this week.

mootini 11-14-2012 10:20 AM

It's going to be ugly Sunday...is there a mercy rule? At this point, I want to be 1-15! The Jags every season have the most on the IR, so it's a given.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TejasTom (Post 2057547)
With the first pick in the 2013 draft the Los Angeles Jaguars pick....

Good luck in Sunday's game. And by luck I mean I hope you have no more injuries and lose by less than 50.

And from our 2-14 season, we feel your pain.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

mootini 11-14-2012 10:21 AM

Why not, when you have a lot of ANGER time? I'm all in!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIronDuke (Post 2057549)
You think the Jags would really end the Gabbert experiment after only 2 seasons? I was hoping they'd hang onto him for a couple of more years. Thought the Jags could use a long snapper or a good ST gunner with their #1 overall pick in April.

TheIronDuke 11-14-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 2057556)
Why not, when you have a lot of ANGER time? I'm all in!

I hear that, he's a beastly punter.

But seriously, you think the Jags will be looking for a new QB? After spending a 1st and 2nd to take him I think they have to stick with him a little longer than 2 seasons. Not because I think he'll improve because he's just terrible but you've made your bed so you kind of have to lay in it.

mootini 11-14-2012 10:25 AM

Re: ROUT WEEK - part duh!

I always expect those Mods to change the title! LOL As for the weak smack, here's all I got...Hope the Jags will beat the point spread! Time to see the Vet and put this cat to sleep! I want no wins, lose with pride!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred (Post 2057550)
This year has generated the weakest smack from Texans opponents ever - NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. You realize that the Mods will change your thread title - although there won't be any tarps this week.

mootini 11-14-2012 10:27 AM

Hell no!!! Plain Garbage is done! For him to keep his job, he would have to light it up this season. We will get a new GM/coach/staff/QB for 2013. A new start, new era.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIronDuke (Post 2057559)
I hear that, he's a beastly punter.

But seriously, you think the Jags will be looking for a new QB? After spending a 1st and 2nd to take him I think they have to stick with him a little longer than 2 seasons. Not because I think he'll improve because he's just terrible but you've made your bed so you kind of have to lay in it.

Playoffs 11-14-2012 10:27 AM

How has J-ville received the new owner, Khan? Like, dislike, too early to tell?

gwallaia 11-14-2012 10:33 AM

This is a Trap game not a Tarp game. Texans better be focused and ready. The Jags played the Packers competitively in Green Bay.

mootini 11-14-2012 10:34 AM

Khan is better than Weaver. He wants to build the team into a contender. He did a lot for the facilities and fans this past pre-saeson. Started the Jag caravan to all the other side communities/citys to generate new fans/ticket sales. Re-vamped the players locker room, one of the best in the NFL. Has invested in the the staudium upgrades/experiences/sound system. The only thing that takes me back is the giddy khan of playing London for the next 4 years. Is this team set to be this bad, so when the team is moved, it won't sting so much? So far, I like Khan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Playoffs (Post 2057566)
How has J-ville received the new owner, Khan? Like, dislike, too early to tell?

mootini 11-14-2012 10:36 AM

I wish, I was this positive on the Jags! Still the Packers won. The Packers 2ndary was riddled w/injuries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 2057568)
This is a Trap game not a Tarp game. Texans better be focused and ready. The Jags played the Packers competitively in Green Bay.

TheIronDuke 11-14-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mootini (Post 2057564)
Hell no!!! Plain Garbage is done! For him to keep his job, he would have to light it up this season. We will get a new GM/coach/staff/QB for 2013. A new start, new era.

Well I hope the new regime decides to let him work it out in JVille only because he is awful but it'd guarantee us 2 wins every year for the next couple at least.

Pretty bad time to try to get a new franchise QB in the draft, none of the QB's look like #1 overall worthy to me. But good luck to you, of all the teams in our division I hate the Jags the least.

Stemp 11-14-2012 10:43 AM

Still don't know why they don't trade for Tebow. At this point, what can it hurt?
At least get some butts in the seats.

Seņor Stan 11-14-2012 11:02 AM

The good news... The Jags will get an extra win this year based on the power of Khan's mustache alone.

The bad news... They already got that win

mootini 11-14-2012 11:23 AM

I think Kline is the best QB coming out this draft. He looks NFL ready, while Geno Smith and Barkley look like projects. Gabby was a project and after 2 years, time to move on. Gabby only has 5 wins, and only one 300 yard passing game. Agree, for the Texans, only team in the Division I respect/like. That's why, I'm rooting for you guys for the SB. Houston deserves a SB, considering the Oilers history, the losing/moving of the Oilers and then the 10 year struggle to become a strong/winning team. It's your time!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheIronDuke (Post 2057572)
Well I hope the new regime decides to let him work it out in JVille only because he is awful but it'd guarantee us 2 wins every year for the next couple at least.

Pretty bad time to try to get a new franchise QB in the draft, none of the QB's look like #1 overall worthy to me. But good luck to you, of all the teams in our division I hate the Jags the least.

mootini 11-14-2012 11:26 AM

Khan we do it? At this point, time to lose, lose and lose for the 1st pick. That stash is magical! LOL At least we did go 0-16! golf clap..quitely..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seņor Stan (Post 2057593)
The good news... The Jags will get an extra win this year based on the power of Khan's mustache alone.

The bad news... They already got that win