Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96140)

EllisUnit 11-12-2012 02:03 AM

Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
ummm i say AJ goes for 120 receiving yards.

Foster gets 150+ on the ground

Watt gets 2.5 sacks.

And the texans win 44-10

Showtime100 11-12-2012 02:05 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
27-10 Houston.

30-10 if it's kind of cold and raining.....in Chicago. :D

htownfan32 11-12-2012 02:40 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Schaub takes his frustration from his ****ty statistical game Sunday Night out on the Jags and throws for 250 - 300 yards and 2 TDs. Arian rushes 100+ for 2 TD, Walter picks up 50 receiving, Andre 100+, OD 70-80 yds.

Gabbert gets sacked 4 times - Mercilus, Barwin, and two for Watt. Throws an INT to KJax.

Corrosion 11-12-2012 02:48 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htownfan32 (Post 2056081)
Schaub takes his frustration from his ****ty statistical game Sunday Night out on the Jags and throws for 250 - 300 yards and 2 TDs. Arian rushes 100+ for 2 TD, Walter picks up 50 receiving, Andre 100+, OD 70-80 yds.

Gabbert gets sacked 4 times - Mercilus, Barwin, and two for Watt. Throws an INT to KJax.

Man he just didnt look "right" from the get go .....


Only prediction Im making is a W for the Texans.

Norg 11-12-2012 02:49 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Texans never tries to blow teams out when they do blow teams out they try it do it the safe way ....no injuries

i think we stick to our guns alot of running and alot of play action and shot passes

this is one game im not to worried about if gabbert plays poorly expect Chad henne to step in

ItsMyFault 11-12-2012 03:16 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htownfan32 (Post 2056081)
Schaub takes his frustration from his ****ty statistical game Sunday Night out on the Jags and throws for 250 - 300 yards and 2 TDs. Arian rushes 100+ for 2 TD, Walter picks up 50 receiving, Andre 100+, OD 70-80 yds.

Gabbert gets sacked 4 times - Mercilus, Barwin, and two for Watt. Throws an INT to KJax.

Thought Gabbert might be out for this game?

That's actually a bad thing for opposing teams. You want Gabbert to play when you're playing the Jaguars.

gwallaia 11-12-2012 07:50 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
I think the Texans better not overlook a divisional game against a team that will have a few extra days of rest, even if they are the Jacksonville Jaguars.

This Texans just came off a toughly fought emotional game, they have to keep the intensity up.

Thorn 11-12-2012 08:04 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gwallaia (Post 2056142)
I think the Texans better not overlook a divisional game against a team that will have a few extra days of rest, even if they are the Jacksonville Jaguars.

This Texans just came off a toughly fought emotional game, they have to keep the intensity up.

This.

I believe we'll win, but don't over estimate the victory. We've got division games the next two out of three games with Detroit sandwhiched inbetween.

BigBull17 11-12-2012 08:06 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
I could see this game being a bit closer due to playing a really physical game last night.

TexanSam 11-12-2012 08:38 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBull17 (Post 2056154)
I could see this game being a bit closer due to playing a really physical game last night.

Me too. At first I thought it would be 30-3. Now I'm saying 30-6 :D

IDEXAN 11-12-2012 08:45 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Trap game if I ever saw one, so fortunately it's in Reliant. But gotta think the Texans will be looking ahead to the Thanksgiving day game in Detroit and will also go into this Sundays game very flat after the big win in Chicago.

Hervoyel 11-12-2012 09:17 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
My Prediction?

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ubber-pain.jpg

Pain!

htownfan32 11-12-2012 10:23 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Henne is... not much better than Gabbert. I don't think Gabbert is all that terrible, actually. I just think he's suffering from a case of shattered confidence from that first season.

BullNation4Life 11-12-2012 10:27 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by htownfan32 (Post 2056276)
Henne is... not much better than Gabbert. I don't think Gabbert is all that terrible, actually. I just think he's suffering from a case of shattered confidence from that first season.

Or know as The David Carr Syndrome to the laymen...

76Texan 11-12-2012 10:31 AM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 2056170)
Me too. At first I thought it would be 30-3. Now I'm saying 30-6 :D

LOL, nice!

DX-TEX 11-12-2012 12:56 PM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Vegas has us as 16 point favorites.

brakos82 11-12-2012 01:03 PM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Texans 37

http://i.imgur.com/73kJ4.jpg 9.

76Texan 11-12-2012 01:10 PM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DX-TEX (Post 2056397)
Vegas has us as 16 point favorites.

WOW, must be another first for the Texans! :good::clap:

BigBull17 11-12-2012 01:18 PM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TexanSam (Post 2056170)
Me too. At first I thought it would be 30-3. Now I'm saying 30-6 :D

I dont actually think it'll be close, but closer than it should. 27-9 is my guess

alphajoker 11-12-2012 01:22 PM

Re: Week 11 VS Jags. Lets Predict :)
 
I predict a close game then the game begins and the Texans dominate from
there on. :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger