Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Congrats! (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96136)

GBpackers12 11-11-2012 11:06 PM

Congrats!

A Packer fan here wanting to congratulate you guys on a huge road win in Chicago! Thanks for beating the Bears, that puts us one game out of first place. Now we have to take care of business here on out. It will be a tough race to the end, hope we can stay healthy. You guys have a great team down there in Houston. Hope you continue your success!

steelbtexan 11-11-2012 11:08 PM

Re: Congrats!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBpackers12 (Post 2055953)
A Packer fan here wanting to congratulate you guys on a huge road win in Chicago! Thanks for beating the Bears, that puts us one game out of first place. Now we have to take care of business here on out. It will be a tough race to the end, hope we can stay healthy. You guys have a great team down there in Houston. Hope you continue your success!

Thanks

Love Rodgers/ Matthews and the crew.

See y'all in the Crescent City

gwallaia 11-11-2012 11:08 PM

Thanks Man. Good Luck the rest of the season.

Tailgate 11-11-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

We want a rematch.

Norg 11-11-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tailgate (Post 2055960)
We want a rematch.

Well i dont know about dat i know wade Wants a rematch but i could gladly take on the NFC lowest seed which might be the bucs or seattle :P

But real talk tho the Swagger in me says HELL yes i want the packers in the superbowl i want one more crack at it LOL after what happend last game

Allstar 11-12-2012 01:02 AM

Thanks, good luck to you as well, although not too much. I don't want to see Aaron Rodgers on the same field as the Texans for another 4 years :)

houstonspartan 11-12-2012 01:06 AM

Thanks for the note.

When the Texans played the Packers a few years ago up in Lambeau Field, I flew up with a buddy. Gotta say, Packer fans, and the people in Appleton/Green Bay, are some of the warmest, coolest, people I've ever met. Ever since that trip, I've had nothing but good vibes about the Packers. Even when yall beat us down, it bothered me as a Texan fan, but, I really like Packer fans, so that mitigated it the loss.

I advise everyone to travel to Lambeau Field once in their life. Amazing venue, and amazing people.

Showtime100 11-12-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

It had to have been cool to watch two 7-1 teams and you guys were responsible for each of those losses. :)

Classy post, good luck the the Pack.

SheTexan 11-12-2012 09:22 AM

Well, if my very VIVID dream I had a couple weeks ago comes true, we will see a Texan/Packer SB, with the Texans winning in the last second by a FG! I actually woke up hyperventilating and sweating it was so real. My little dog was in a panic trying to wake me up! No joke! So, I guess we will see if dreams really do come true.

BUT, if I could have my way in reality, it would be a Texan/Niner SB! No offense to the Pack, I''ve never been a Packer hater, but, the Niners are my #1 NFC team! Would be awesome watching my two fav teams duke it out in NOLA!!

Anyway, thanks for a classy post!

Porky 11-12-2012 10:03 AM

Packers have one of the classiest teams, FO's and fans in the NFL. Kudos to them. They came in and Rodgers was unstoppable. Nobody was beating the Pack that day. If he is on, Texans lose 99 out of 100 times.