Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Bud Adams not happy with Titans (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95985)

gwallaia 11-05-2012 10:36 AM

Bud Adams not happy with Titans

"In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular-season home game that was such a disappointment for myself and fans of the Titans," Adams told the (Nashville) Tennessean. "We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

Adams, 89, told the Tennessean that he was so disheartened by the team's effort that he left in the third quarter so he could fly home to Houston.
Please stay in Possum Holler Bud, everyone hates you here in Houston. Or better yet, next time your ****ty football team is getting beat that bad, hop on a plane and fly to Hell!

"I just can't be flying up there to see that happen," Adams told the newspaper
r.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/85...ts-team-notice

stingray 11-05-2012 10:42 AM

Re: Bud Adams not happy with Titans

I wonder how is it that Bud still lives in Houston? Don't the fans heckel him to death when he goes out. Unless not than many people reckognize him.

Double Barrel 11-05-2012 10:56 AM

If I believed in "karma", it would probably be bad form for schadenfreude. However, I think even karma would make an exception for getting pleasure derived from the misfortunes of Bud Adams.

Our team is 7-1 and Bud's team sucks and got pwned yesterday.

Yup, it's a good day to be a Houston pro football fan! :D

NastyNate 11-05-2012 06:06 PM

Best of luck Bud, for my personal entertainment I hope you live another 50 years :bravo:

SCOTTexans 11-05-2012 08:41 PM

Poor guy i think i feel sorry for him.... oh nope just a fart...

GP 11-05-2012 09:00 PM

Yeah, nothing says "I'm in this WITH you, Titans fans and players" than the owner flying HOME to HOUSTON. LOL.

I mean, how dare they treat him to a bad game when he flew all the way up from Houston to see his team play a home game...in Tennessee?

The best comedy in life is stuff that isn't written; it just happens. And Bud Adams is a one-man comedy team. He should be a writer for sitcoms.

Titans Sux 72 11-05-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NastyNate (Post 2051273)
Best of luck Bud, for my personal entertainment I hope you live another 50 years :bravo:

Very nice!

Thorn 11-06-2012 07:25 AM

Bud Adams is an angry old man with money that will be dead soon. He will never realize his dream of a Super Bowl and go to the grave sticking his middle finger at the attending doctors and priests. Have a good one Bud, you were an a$$hole and always will be.

GlassHalfFull 11-06-2012 09:36 AM

Pretty sure they will skip that moment of silence in Houston before the game when Bud passes......

Mr. White 11-06-2012 10:16 AM

In my family, Bud Adams' name has been down there with Santa Anna ever since he fired Bum Phillips.

Hervoyel 11-06-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double Barrel (Post 2050941)
If I believed in "karma", it would probably be bad form for schadenfreude. However, I think even karma would make an exception for getting pleasure derived from the misfortunes of Bud Adams.

Our team is 7-1 and Bud's team sucks and got pwned yesterday.

Yup, it's a good day to be a Houston pro football fan! :D

The only way to truly improve on that is for the Texans to go up the Chicago and get a win against the team that just pwned his.

Scenario complete. Perfect Score. Flawless Victory.

Titans Sux 72 11-06-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull (Post 2051572)
Pretty sure they will skip that moment of silence in Houston before the game when Bud passes......

Fo sho!

I like to go "fishing" over at gotitans and those inbreds are finally figuring out what type of owner old OA is. Let's just say the chickens have come home to roost!

Thorn 11-06-2012 11:29 AM

I don't dislike Titan fans out of hand, they're just football fans backing their home team. I don't even dislike the team itself, other than they are a division rival, but I don't dislike them anymore than I do the Dolts or Jags. In fact, I hate the Dolts even more than I do the Titans.

But Bud Adams himself? That ****ing piece of **** can kiss my damn ass. And you find most Titan fans feel the same way about their owner.