Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com

Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/index.php)
-   Texans Talk (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :) (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95965)

EllisUnit 11-04-2012 04:27 PM

Week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

I say AJ goes over 100 yards for the second straight week. to me he is looking better and better as the season goes on, i think he will get back to his old dominance.

Watt gets 2 sacks against the bears terrible o-line, and KJ gets a pick 6, yes i said it.

Texans 34

Bears 31

I think the bears will keep it close but we get the tough fought Win.

kiwitexansfan 11-04-2012 04:29 PM

Re: week 10 VS Bears. Lets Predict :)

Making up for lost time on last weeks thread I see... :kitten:

Early days for a prediction, but I will throw my initial thoughts out there.

The Bears coming off a big win, us coming off an ugly win, I think we both return to the middle somewhere and we win one because our offense won't give the Bears defense a chance to make game changing plays (yay for the turtle) and Cutler will be cussing out lineman by the time Watt and Whitney have finished with him.

clutch 11-04-2012 04:37 PM

Don't see us wining this.. hou-21 chi-31

ATXtexanfan 11-04-2012 04:37 PM

Don't like this one. Loss. Special teams fails us and schaub gets rattled. Hope I'm wrong but this feels dirty.

TheIronDuke 11-04-2012 04:38 PM

Houston 13
Chicago 23

Lurvinator11 11-04-2012 04:39 PM

I think after our embarrassment on Sunday Night, I think this team will come out a lot tougher than what people will think.

If we can pressure Cutler, we should walk out with the win.

Cutler doesn't play well under pressure.

I feel better about this game than I did about the Green Bay game.

EllisUnit 11-04-2012 04:40 PM

Ok listen guys this thread is meant to show homerism, we have no room for loss predictions up in here, ya heard :pinned:

ATXtexanfan 11-04-2012 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2050536)
Ok listen guys this thread is meant to show homerism, we have no room for loss predictions up in here, ya heard :pinned:

OIC, let's predict a win. Still can't do it. Texans still have to prove it on the road. @ chi @ det @ NE will tell all we need to know.

EllisUnit 11-04-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan (Post 2050541)
OIC, let's predict a win. Still can't do it. Texans still have to prove it on the road. @ chi @ det @ NE will tell all we need to know.

haha JK anyways. i like to hear all predictions but i have not been that impressed with the bears TBH. they hung 50 on the titans today but it is the titans.

Lurvinator11 11-04-2012 04:53 PM

Actually, we're gonna lose. Why?

Ellis didn't capitalize the w in week. Combo Breaker.

ATXtexanfan 11-04-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2050543)
haha JK anyways. i like to hear all predictions but i have not been that impressed with the bears TBH. they hung 50 on the titans today but it is the titans.

I hear ya but this seems like a bad matchup.

Lurvinator11 11-04-2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan (Post 2050550)
I hear ya but this seems like a bad matchup.

I picked this matchup as a loss in the preseason.

I don't know though, I just feel like it will go different.

I really feel like we can get pressure on Cutler, and he will respond poorly, like he always seems to do.

Norg 11-04-2012 04:59 PM

well prime time on the road at the Jets showed we can play decent on the road sooo... all i can tell u is this we wont get blown out thats 4 sure

MistaRed 11-04-2012 05:02 PM

Texans 24 Bears 20

Schaub leads a late game drive for the go ahead TD. D forces 3 turnovers.

EllisUnit 11-04-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 (Post 2050549)
Actually, we're gonna lose. Why?

Ellis didn't capitalize the w in week. Combo Breaker.

whatcha talking bout willis ;)

bshep86 11-04-2012 05:18 PM

24-23 Bears :eek:

Hervoyel 11-04-2012 05:23 PM

My Prediction?

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/c...ubber-pain.jpg

Pain!

The Bears are very, very good. Not going to question that at all. Instead I'm going to say that a) I'm not going to panic over their big win this week, it was the Titans and b) The Texans tend to play up to or down to their opponents. I think this is a game we can win. Probably shouldn't win it but we are capable of it.

Staying optimistic and hoping for the best but not gonna come unglued if we don't manage a victory.

kiwitexansfan 11-04-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EllisUnit (Post 2050543)

That is my take too, they beat the Titans, but that is the Titans.

They have got lucky with a LOT of defensive scoring, history says that is luck not skill so don't need to worry about it.

PandapuffTexan 11-04-2012 05:31 PM

Depends what texans show up, personally i prefer it on the road..texans tend to get comfortable and come out flat at home. after 2 weeks off sure they were a little rusty. Im sure next week will be alot diffrent. We are 7-1 so imma enjoy being number 1 seed in the afc and my free sonic slushies. Also will enjoy the cowgirls try to beat the falcons:)

but for a prediction I say we pull out a upset against a qb who major weakness is pressure.

SAMURAITEXAN 11-04-2012 05:36 PM

This is going to be a tough game IMO. Only if we can keep our running game going and keep pressure on Cutler like PandapuffTexan mentioned, I see our chance of winning this game. However, the Bears D look very tough. Hopefully, we can come up with W.

Go Texans!!!